Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather (38277 Views)

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / Ekiti Muslims Excluded From Top Federal Jobs, Says NSCIA / Does N.Power Stop Someone From Getting Other Federal Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2016
I and my wife are nairalanders since 2013, I have a testimony to give. Like numerous other Nigerian families, we have unemployed graduates in my family. Two weeks ago, my wife and younger brother who both have been unemployed for 6 years got selected in the N-POWER scheme. The real shocker was yesterday. My wife was on nairaland as usual she pointed out that the police cadet result was out. My younger brother that did the interview just decided to check the list reluctantly because we thought it was impossible to be selected a police cadet officer in Nigeria without bringing notes from the governor or senator. To our surprise his name was there!!! He read Elect Engineering and has been unemployed for 7 years. We shouted and jumped up and down, made so much noise that I lost my voice. Neighbors had to come to see why we made so much noise.
Now I have seen Real CHANGE in my family. Three federal jobs in two weeks without knowing anybody in Abuja. Just by browsing the net and applying online. Truly there is new hope and beginning for Nigeria. I pray that others looking for jobs will find favor too soon.
God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria
God bless nairaland.

350 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by nextprince: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Spells, vision202020, pls read this and open ur minds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nutase: 7:49am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy for you guys.

20 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Oso ndi, owe ndi..........sweet for some, bitter for some!

Congrats bro.

#Rare tho

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by registration(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2016
lovely

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:
I and my wife are nairalanders since 2013, I have a testimony to give. Like numerous other Nigerian families, we have unemployed graduates in my family. Two weeks ago, my wife and younger brother who both have been unemployed for 6 years got selected in the N-POWER scheme. The real shocker was yesterday. My wife was on nairaland as usual she pointed out that the police cadet result was out. My younger brother that did the interview just decided to check the list reluctantly because we thought it was impossible to be selected a police cadet officer in Nigeria without bringing notes from the governor or senator. To our surprise his name was there!!! He read Elect Engineering and has been unemployed for 7 years. We shouted and jumped up and down, made so much noise that I lost my voice. Neighbors had to come to see why we made so much noise.
Now I have seen Real CHANGE in my family. Three federal jobs in two weeks without knowing anybody in Abuja. Just by browsing the net and applying online. Truly there is new hope and beginning for Nigeria. I pray that others looking for jobs will find favor too soon.
God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria
God bless nairaland.

am so disappointed that u regard 'Npower' as a job or fed govt job!.....please be guided that it is a voluntary work.....and it's like internship!...it ends in 24months!....congrats on d police job...dats d real fed govt job.....Let ur bro inlaw make d real Change in d Police force!

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

am so disappointed that u regard 'Npower' as a job or fed govt job!.....please be guided that it is a voluntary work.....and it's like internship!...it ends in 24months!....congrats on d police job...dats d real fed govt job.....Let ur bro inlaw make d real Change in d Police force!

You are disappointed in me?
That is rather rude to express yourself like that.
I won't address you the way am tempted to address you based on how angry I am with you right now. God said we should be grateful for any good thing that comes. I know a lot of people that didn't get the npower job though they applied.
Npower job is going to afford a lot of people an opportunity to see view life from a different perspective. 30k a month for 2 years will touch a lot of lives. The emphasis here is on the fact that these people didn't know anyone. The most surprising is the cadet officer.
I won't insult you because am filled with joy and I won't allow any nuisance or badmouth from any lover of graphic news and pictures to affect our joy.
My family is thanking God right now. It is not mandatory you congratulate us. Thank you for your concern.

343 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by ammyluv2002(f): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

Seriously? How do expect someone who has been unemployed for 7 yrs not to be thankful for a 30k job? Is 24months beans? Biko, let's learn to appreciate God for those little things we count as nothing & pls, don't discourage those who are always thankful to God for everything.

175 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by chykmoni(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2016
At least the financial burden will reduce in your family. Happy for you bruh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by ammyluv2002(f): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

I won't address you the way am tempted to address you based on how angry I am with you right now. God said we should be grateful for any good thing that comes. I know a lot of people that didn't get the npower job though they applied.
Npower job is going to afford a lot of people an opportunity to see view life from a different perspective. 30k a month for 2 years will touch a lot of lives. The emphasis here is on the fact that these people didn't know anyone. The most surprising is the cadet officer.
I won't insult you because am filled with joy and I won't allow any nuisance or badmouth from any lover of graphic news and pictures to affect our joy.
My family is thanking God right now. It is not mandatory you congratulate us. Thank you for your concern.
Well said dear!

Congratulations! More grace

I tap into your testimony

81 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by MrHenshaw: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

Pls next time,don't ever waste energy on a nuisance.You glorified him by replying.Keep celebrating their victory pls.

70 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2016
MrHenshaw:

Pls next time,don't ever waste energy on a nuisance.You glorified him by replying.Keep celebrating their victory pls.

Thank you my guy may God bless you abundantly.
You shall surely prosper.
Imagine that am the one taking care of these three people even to print CV?? Someone will come here trying to explain why I shouldn't rejoice. ??

[/quote]

68 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by MrHenshaw: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=Nellybii post=51707667][/

Time will tell.His feeding is still under "Mummy thank you".

7 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by veekid(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2016

happy for em

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by herzern1(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2016
The Elites offsprinqs are been recruited for top positions at CBN,FRSC,NSCDC.

They will offer you a police job so you can safequard their own children.

Nothinq is too small to start with.Do not despise your humble beqinninq.

I thank God on behalf of the OP.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by mohsaaf: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

am really touched by ur response. May God bless u nd ur family.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Ayoswit(f): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2016
waoh

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by shizzy7(f): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2016
hummmm..

This thread get as e be.......
When I saw FEDERAL JOBS and read the post......

I was...........

My candid advice is, tell your family members to continue the job search while still on the FG jobs or better still have some jama jama on another side.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Ceenelly(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Unsad(m): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Lmao. Congratulations. But Bro Federal jobs get class oh not all this n power blah blah blah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by SurePresident: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2016
If ahear?! Say without wetin?!

Guy u no know d kain Prayer wey dem Maleh/Paleh don pray o!
^^^What happens when no godfather but GOD.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by adedehinbo(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2016
nairaland helping lifes

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Atiku2019: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Kudos Bro......

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by maj007(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Kathmandu:
You got a 30k job and you go to church to consume time with the testimony

What can 30k do for a graduate or are you so cheap undecided

Tomorrow you will be celebrating buhari for that morsel of eba he put in your mouth

Comot from my side abeg

You are very insensitive and rude. You need to change your ways.

@OP, congrats to the family. A journey of a thousand steps starts with just one step. The newly employed should see this as just a step out of millions. They should not rest on their oars. There are job opportunities out there with mouth-watering remuneration packages. But only for those who work hard and continue to search.

23 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Unsad(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2016
shizzy7:
hummmm..

This thread get as e be.......
When I saw FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS and read the post......

I was...........
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by canalily(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2016
God pls let this be my portion for i have searchd for job tireundecided

3 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by GossipHeart(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2016

N- power a federal job ??

30k every month ??

I'm here (a 25 year old guy) crying that 300k doesn't last for 1 week in my hands and a 35 year old man is rejoicing that he got a job of 30k per month

That 30k cannot buy you a Dre Beats Earphones

People now see 30k as a huge amount of money

Buhari, you will never go unpunished

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire / I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.