Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Looking For A Writer? Just Read Anyway. :) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Writer? Just Read Anyway. :) (351 Views)

Vacancy For A Writer And Graphics Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Writer? Just Read Anyway. :) by Somethingodd(f): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2016
Hey.
Good morning, everyone.
So yeah, I'm a writer and I'm pretty good at what I do (based on what I've been told). I don't write academic stuff or projects, no. I write abstracts, short sensible stories and deep write ups that people consider as poetry and some other stuffs like motivational speeches and self esteem speeches for kids. Well, it took me a lot of weeks to make up my mind to come here because I know that there are a million other writers out there that may be better than I am and all but I know my stuff.. So, if you need a good writer for script, a play or anything of that sort, call me. I could also write for your various blogs, just get me a topic and I'll do my very best. This is the first time I've ever done something like this and I hope it pays off..
So, beautiful nairalanders, just drop your comments here if you need someone like me, I'll contact you or, you could email me at xoxomykeeey@gmail.com
I really hope you folks patronise me, I need this a lot more than I'm letting on.
I'm also an aspiring counsellor, hoping to get a Masters in psychology so, if you also have any problems you wish to discuss with someone outside your close friend circle whom you can trust, I'm available for that also.
Thank you all for your incoming job offers and I hope my long message didn't bore you out (that won't be healthy for my career lol)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Intelligent Programmers Needed. / Nurses (at least 5 years experience) Needed Immediately-Ikeja Lagos / Graphics Intern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.