Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

The Deadly Baddo Group - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Deadly Baddo Group (867 Views)

Alaka's Filling Station, Hotel Sealed Off By Lagos Government Over Baddo / Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! / Ikorodu Murder Gang, Baddo Nabbed By Vigilantes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deadly Baddo Group by ehinmowo: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2016
When i came back from Edo state on the 19th of October, there were two security evets that greeted me. The first was the naval occupation of Majidun community at Ikorodu. While the other was the deadly group of persons that called themselves baddo.

This group terrorizes some remote parts of Ikorodu like Ibese, Igbogbo and so on. Report has it that they carry out such heinous crimes as organ harvesting, kidnapping, rape, robbery, murder and so on.

Yesterday, i meant with a relative who happens to be a landlord in one of the terrorized community. He further corrobarated the whole story. It was gathered that the ones that were caught amongst the suspects admitted that some leaders in the area are sponsoring them to carry out these acts.

It was gathered that an an entire family was matcheted a couple of weeks ago. Some of the house owners and tenants now guard their houses at night. According to information, their operation time is 12 to 4:30. I also learnt that Ebute divisional police station is aware of the issue as some arrested culprites have been taken to that station. However, it seems that the people are helpless as police does not come to their aid.

The people claimed that sometimes, vehicles (jeeps) alight these folks at strategic location in their area of operation. It was also gathered that they usually wear no cloth apart from shorts as they put slippery oil on themselves to enhance escape in case of physical confrontation.
Re: The Deadly Baddo Group by herzern1(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2016

Re: The Deadly Baddo Group by Nutase: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

you again
Re: The Deadly Baddo Group by ehinmowo: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nutase:
you again

grin
Nutase:
you again
Re: The Deadly Baddo Group by ehinmowo: 2:37am On Dec 08, 2016
I sm jst wondering y snakes will make frontpage and serious security issue wouldn't

(1) (Reply)

I Was Abducted At 17, Forced Into Islam, Now My Son Is Stolen-mother Of Two / Pastor Killed After Vigil, Tied Up And Thrown Into Gutter In Nnewi Anambra / If You Stay In Eket, Share You Experience With The SARS Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.