Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Super Falcons’ Defender Onome Ebi Undergoes Surgery. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons’ Defender Onome Ebi Undergoes Surgery. (24485 Views)

Onome Ebi Celebrates Her 37th Birthday / Pictures Of Onome Ebi With Fashola, Akpabio, Dabiri & Buhari In China / Injured Super Falcons Defender Onome Who Had Surgery Steps Out In Style(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons’ Defender Onome Ebi Undergoes Surgery. by Abbycite(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
h
Re: Super Falcons’ Defender Onome Ebi Undergoes Surgery. by efilefun(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nicolars:
lol

thank God for save surgery..... lol
just had to type it out

quick recovery sister!

Na OP blow that grammar, the babe's post got "Safe" not "save"
Re: Super Falcons’ Defender Onome Ebi Undergoes Surgery. by asumo12: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Boss...

Re: Super Falcons’ Defender Onome Ebi Undergoes Surgery. by Jakasibo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
The girl fine sha
Re: Super Falcons’ Defender Onome Ebi Undergoes Surgery. by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
I wish her quick recovery and back to her normal self.[img]I wish her quick recovery and back to her normal self.[/img]I wish her quick recovery and back to her normal self.

Re: Super Falcons’ Defender Onome Ebi Undergoes Surgery. by chezzy13(f): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Me and this babe was beefing each other back then because of a guy. if I know say she go become super star I for be her friend oh..
Re: Super Falcons’ Defender Onome Ebi Undergoes Surgery. by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
...I meant, .....Her Normal self.

Re: Super Falcons’ Defender Onome Ebi Undergoes Surgery. by 4peace(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
angeltolly:
Super Falcons defender, Onome Ebi, has undergone a successful surgery on her broken arm suffered during the just concluded Africa Women’s Cup of Nations in Cameroon.

The surgery was conducted on Tuesday at the National Hospital in Abuja.

Ebi, who is one of the veterans in the Super Falcons team that won a record eight African title last weekend, gave glory to God for the successful operation carried out on her.

She wrote on her Instagram page: “Thank you Lord God for save surgery, receive all thy glory in Jesus name Amen”.

Though we understand that the NFF footed the bill for Ebi’s surgery, the Federation is still defaulting on bonuses to the injured defender and her teammates that did Nigeria proud yet again at the AWCON 2016.

The NFF through their General Secretary, Mohammed Sanusi on Tuesday pledged to pay players and officials of the senior women national team, Super Falcons, all their entitlements for winning the Women Africa Cup of Nations the eighth time, saying the money was not readily available at the moment.

http://omojuwa.com/2016/12/super-falcons-defender-undergoes-surgery/

This is 12th Edition of the competition and only two teams had won the cup [Nigeria(10) and Equatorial Guinea(2)].
So where did you get ''eight African title''
Re: Super Falcons’ Defender Onome Ebi Undergoes Surgery. by zeitel: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Icansing:
Please what the essence of her posting this on a social media? Footballers go Tru the knife everyday, why is her's now something new,, pls don't tell me i don't know what it takes to go Tru a surgery because have done it twice,,, next
It is paining you.....ntoorrrr*brings out tongue*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Philip Otele Shines In Lithuania As He Scores / Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers / Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.