Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Toyota Camry 2001 Gallery Series - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Camry 2001 Gallery Series (8971 Views)

Very Clean Toyota Camry 2001 Model Limited Edition / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!Toyota Camry 2001 Full Option For Sale! / Sold !! Sold!! Sold!! Direct Toyota Camry 2001 Model @ 1.130m @ A Give Away Prices! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Camry 2001 Gallery Series by KunleA2(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2009
shola75:

Still available

@ Shola,

I think you are going about selling this car wrong. Apart from not producing the VIN. I suggest that may be you should work on partial apyment, ship to someone you trust and the buyer pays in full when car arrives. The same fear you are having of not sending your ride to Naija without pay is th e same fear anyone in Naija will have to just pay up 100% for a car they haven't seen or know its story (cos the VIN is not available).

If the ride is heading to Cotonou, then i think that you have the right to require full payment. Otherwise be prepared to meet in the middle and you should be able to sell it in no time cos camry's are fast sellers.

Good luck in your sale.
Re: Toyota Camry 2001 Gallery Series by shola75: 1:46am On Dec 28, 2009
Well, i sincerelly appreciate your suggestion. I will ship if i receive part payment. My wife actually stopped me from sending the car down without a serious buyers on ground. I have bulk of money in Nigeria that need to come in. Sorry if this offend anybody.
Re: Toyota Camry 2001 Gallery Series by Fhemmmy: 1:51am On Dec 28, 2009
shola75:

Well, i sincerelly appreciate your suggestion. I will ship if i receive part payment. My wife actually stopped me from sending the car down without a serious buyers on ground. I have bulk of money in Nigeria that need to come in. Sorry if this offend anybody.

I know the feeling bro.
However, i will advice, if you can send it down and have a right price, because, Camry is a ride that will always move and people will always wanna buy it, but i do understand what you mean by having bulk of money in Nigeria that needed to come home first . . . . but i have made such mistake before, by saying i wont send any car or laptop till all my money is back and that made me to lose some clients.
In all, wisdom is all that matters.
Good luck
Re: Toyota Camry 2001 Gallery Series by shola75: 2:42am On Dec 28, 2009
Thanks Fhemmmy, i appreciate our conversation on phone the other day. Compliment of the season. I will ship the vehicle very soon.
Re: Toyota Camry 2001 Gallery Series by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2009
Wish you all the best in the New Year.
Nice talking to you sir, looking forward to talking to you more in the New Year.
Re: Toyota Camry 2001 Gallery Series by shola75: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2010
SOLD

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Toyota Camry 1998, 1999, 2000 Models For Sale / $$$$***BEST AND WORST USED CARS/SUVs----Latest American Consumer Report 2010 / Toks 2008 Model Toyota Camy Full Optionsssssssssss Forsale.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.