Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

First Bank Nigeria Plc And Their Extremely Poor Service...someone Help!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Nigeria Plc And Their Extremely Poor Service...someone Help!!!!! (408 Views)

You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA / First Bank Nig Plc And *894# / Wapic Insurance Plc And Their Unreachable/useless Customer Service Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Nigeria Plc And Their Extremely Poor Service...someone Help!!!!! by Ricoo: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Can anybody, who knows anybody in First bank Nigeria plc please ask them to restore back to my account, over N300k they deducted from my account for over one week, following a failed POS transaction.

I really don't understand why it takes First Bank forever to pay back customer's money when their is a failed POS issue. I had a previous experience with same bank...about N160k trapped for six weeks, for same reason. This is really absurd, unfair to customers and a complete ridicule. I suffer the inconvenience of a failed transaction...can't buy the product i wanted to buy and in addition they keep your money hanging forever.

Could First Bank get their act right and operate like a bank in the 21st Century.

Please if you know somebody working here, kindly call their attention to the inconvenience they are causing their customers.

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan/proposal / New Company Recruiting / Super Mario Run: Nintendo Shares Plunge Amid Bad Reviews, Reducing Company’s Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.