Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Finally God Of War To Release On March 2017 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Finally God Of War To Release On March 2017 (567 Views)

Merry Men Part2 Will Be Release On.. See Full Details / The Voice India 2 Winner Grand Finale 12 March 2017 / Movies Of March 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally God Of War To Release On March 2017 by najoomey(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
i've just seen this, so i decide to share with you guys, the film was shoot in china by the direction of Gordon Chan the writer and director of medallion(2003) fist of legeng and other. i know this movie is gonna be blockbuster.
short description of the film
During the 16th century, Japanese pirates proliferate along the Chinese coastline. In 1557, the pirates take over Cengang in Zhejiang. After months of futile advances, Commander Yu (Sammo Hung) finally defeats them under the leadership of newly promoted General Qi (Vincent Zhao). The Pirates, however, manage to escape.

(1) (Reply)

The Sad Truth Around Bleach's Ending / Watch The Concept Trailer For Chimamanda Adichie’s ‘americanah’ By Uche Aguh / Eddie Thawne Returns To The Flash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.