Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*nis, While Passengers Board His Bus - Lady Story - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*nis, While Passengers Board His Bus - Lady Story (482 Views)

Danfo Driver Who Took One-Way Fled & Abandoned His Bus When He Sighted Sanwo-Olu / The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead / Reckless Danfo Driver Collides With A Toyota Hiace Bus On Otedola Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*nis, While Passengers Board His Bus - Lady Story by DRIFTyKING(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
(18+)

This story was shared by a female eyewitness. She wrote: “So today I boarded I bus from Ojota going Oshodi – Maryland the bus took quite sometime to get filled up with people.

I sat in the front so I was beginning to get uncomfortable waiting for the bus to get filled up then I told the driver I want to get down. He begged me not to, so I sat down.

Few minutes later, he started scratching his groin then before I knew anything, he just brought it out in the open and started rubbing it (Buh he wasn’t masturbating).

You needed to have seen the expression on my face at first I was scared, I just brought my earpiece out and started listening to music on my phone he kept on looking at me the session lasted for about 20min. I just sha managed to take a picture of it.”

http://otownloaded.com/driver-brings-pnis-passengers-board-bus/

cc: DisGuy, justwise, lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*nis, While Passengers Board His Bus - Lady Story by BIDEEN: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
lagos madness.........coutesy skirt nd blouse
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*nis, While Passengers Board His Bus - Lady Story by veekid(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Was he high on something?
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*nis, While Passengers Board His Bus - Lady Story by ajasbaba(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
hmmmmm

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*nis, While Passengers Board His Bus - Lady Story by Israeljones(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Is that wah i think it is??

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Airliner Loses Gear On Abuja Airport Runway – Amaechi / A Trip To The Volta / 161 Nigerians Deported From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport : Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.