Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Wizkid Gets First-ever Grammy Nomination As Beyonce, Drake Lead (full List) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Gets First-ever Grammy Nomination As Beyonce, Drake Lead (full List) (538 Views)

Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! / Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) / Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Gets First-ever Grammy Nomination As Beyonce, Drake Lead (full List) by okevibes: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wizkid gets first-ever Grammy nomination as Beyonce, Drake lead (Full List)
Nigeria’s pop star, Ayo Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has been nominated for the 2017 Grammy Awards, for his song ‘One Dance’.
Wizkid recorded the hit track with Canadian rapper, Drake and Filipino singer, Kyla.
Although the award was originally presented to the artist alone, the award is now presented to the main artist, the featured artist(s), the producer, the engineer and/or mixer and the mastering engineer.>>>>SEE IT HERE: http://mkgist.info/wizkid-gets-first-ever-grammy-nomination-as-beyonce-drake-lead-full-list/

1 Share

Re: Wizkid Gets First-ever Grammy Nomination As Beyonce, Drake Lead (full List) by lokito: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wait o. Are these people tryna fool the hell outta me ni? I didn't see Wizkid in the video neither did I hear his voice. wtf

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Honours Kenny Ogungbe, Signs Mou To Promote Ojaja Talent Hunt / Photos Of Celebrities At Olamide's #OLIC3 Show / Lose 20kg Of Weight In A Month, Blast Your Tummy Fats Easily.. Is So Real!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.