Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How Do I Reduce Belly Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Reduce Belly Fat (680 Views)

Exercises To Reduce Belly Fat At Home / How To Lose Weight And Reduce Belly Fat With EDMARK Products. / Flat Tummy Water: Detox And Reduce Belly Fat Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Reduce Belly Fat by MYDEBBY(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
House any one help with advice on how to reduce belly fat naturally?thanks
Re: How Do I Reduce Belly Fat by kokomilala(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2016
Reduce your food intake.Eat foods that build abdominal muscles and exercise, workout.And,stop eating fried foods.Fried foods add 100% of their caloric contents to the body.Also,you need to look at your sodium/salt intake.Sodium holds water.
There are other options though.
Re: How Do I Reduce Belly Fat by ayobase(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
MYDEBBY:
House any one help with advice on how to reduce belly fat naturally?thanks

Turn vegetarian for a year.
Re: How Do I Reduce Belly Fat by MzDeeb(f): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mix lemon, grated ginger and honey together in a bowl of warm water.. Drink it every morning on an empty stomach and at night before bed..

Also do some exercises within 3 weeks u should see the result.
Re: How Do I Reduce Belly Fat by grimmboy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
You can easily reduce all form of excess unwanted fats in your belly and your entire body if you follow the Forever Clean C9 weight management program. You can contact me on 08081070888 (call or whatsapp) for more info

(1) (Reply)

Fitness App And Weight Loss App / 8 Ways To Deal With Sweaty Armpits / Woman With Two Vaginas Describes Struggle With Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.