Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday (2833 Views)

Photos From Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri’s 40th Birthday Party / Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Check Out Hot Pictures Of Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by olafunny(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Popular yoruba comic actor, Olaniyi Afonje Sanyeri, shared his picture with Reekado banks as he celebrates his birthday today.

Happy birthday to reekado.

Lalasticlala

Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
I reserve My comment lipsrsealed
Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by Timmypromise(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
LAUGHING IN SOLDIERS VOICE #Proud of my tribe
Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by Nixiepie(f): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sanyeri afonja lipsrsealed HBD
Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by softMarket(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
see someone that is proudly an Afonja grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by Smellymouth: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Correct Man..

This is one of my favorite actor..

Chaii... Very funny man..

Tuale Saah.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by floragregs(f): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Afonja is his real name? Loooool. I dunno why that name sounds so funny.

1 Like

Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by Inkman(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
lol at them.. all these while they thought afonja was an insult lol Lol lol FH
Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by AyamConfidence(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Correct Man..

Tuale Saah.. cheesy
that meme...."you know I cherish boobs a lot" always cracks me up

1 Like

Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by Smellymouth: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
that meme...."you know I cherish boobs a lot" always cracks me up

Hahaha..

That man na king of funny and silly words.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by BrutalJab: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin. Afonja
Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by LilTyRoNe: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
HAHAHA Afonja what a stup name for one to answer and for those guys being proud of being called that worwor name and taking it less offensive,what we know is that you all are AFONJA A.K.A BACKSTABERS NDI OFENMANU
Bush people claiming civilization because the whole naija tribe lived at their land and developing it.FVCK AFONJA's FVCK YOU.
Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by Airforce1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Correct Man..

Tuale Saah.. cheesy

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by geezy8181: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2016
[center][/center][/sub]
LilTyRoNe:
HAHAHA Afonja what a stup name for one to answer and for those guys being proud of being called that worwor name and taking it less offensive,what we know is that you all are AFONJA A.K.A BACKSTABERS NDI OFENMANU
Bush people claiming civilization because the whole naija tribe lived at their land and developing it.FVCK AFONJA's FVCK YOU.
LilTyRoNe:
[sub]
LilTyRoNe:
LilTyRoNe:
[sub][/sub]
LilTyRoNe:
LilTyRoNe:

See this moronic fellow
like anything from your dumb igbo tribe sounds good
Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by LilTyRoNe: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2016
geezy8181:
[center][/center][/sub][sub][sub][/sub]

See this moronic fellow
like anything from your dumb igbo tribe sounds good

I hope that one must have and did pain you a lot.so that next time you will mind your afonja business here and stop poking nose everywhere you see igbo posts and hating it.MUMU
Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by geezy8181: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2016
LilTyRoNe:

I hope that one must have and did pain you a lot.so that next time you will mind your afonja business here and stop poking nose everywhere you see igbo posts and hating it.MUMU
i cant blame you igbo dudes the problem with y'all is that you cant just stop trolling people that are better than you guys
Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by geezy8181: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2016
And i think every igbo word is stupid shove dat down your igbo ass
Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday by McBrooklyn(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Correct Man..

Tuale Saah.. cheesy

cheesy grin

Dude, but you're Sanyeri's Nairaland doppelganger cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures?! / Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) / NAWA OO! See What Young Women In Tunisia Are Doing Just To Become Virgins Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.