Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pastor Dan Obinegbo Of Christian Victory Prayer Ministry Enugu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dan Obinegbo Of Christian Victory Prayer Ministry Enugu (1366 Views)

Father Mbaka Welcomes Gov Ugwuanyi & Lawyers 2 His Adoration Ministry,Enugu(Pics / Christian Victory Prayer Ministry Church / Donald Trump's Victory Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Dan Obinegbo Of Christian Victory Prayer Ministry Enugu by favour2002: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
God is a living God. He is God above all gods and above all things that assume itself to be god.
Through his words the character and nature of God is known, and through his words his laws are made manifest to the daily benefit of man.
This is so because the word of God is a divine commandment and a law of life that sustains all things
The flesh or body avail-let nothing, it is the spirit that quickeneth , ie that makes things to work, the words which I speak to you are spirit and they are life (John 6 – 63)
The word of God is the law and eternal commandment that must be obeyed because it portrays the character of God.
This simple fact that God is a living being makes the believe in him very authentic and worthwhile. For many strange things happen when we call on his name or repeat his words.
These strange things that take place when the name of God is mentioned is known as MIRACLE which is strange happenings.
Letter of Apostle Paul to the Romans believers states that’’ Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ shall be save’’ (Romans 10 – 13)
This means that whether you believe or not the name of Jesus will make things happen beyond your level of human reasoning and understanding.
This is the aura of miracle or the atmosphere of strange happening
Jesus said ‘’Go and preach the good news of the kingdom of God to mankind, healing the sick, raising the dead, cleansing lepers and casting out demons.(Mathew 10 ,8 – 9)
I believe the word of God in the holy bible and since then whenever I call the name of the Lord miracles do take place.
For instance, mad persons are healed each time I call the name of the Lord, barren wombs blessed and strange incurable diseases healed
A young man diagnosed of cancer of the liver and damaged kidney was brought to me at the terminal stage of the illness and I laid hands on him and prayed and he became well. His swollen bloated body came back to normal and he was completely healed. PRAISE THE LORD
Call the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and you will be well immediately ---TRY IT NOW and claim your miracles.
Bless you
Precious to Jesus
By Pastor Dan Obinegbo
General Overseer/Spiritual Head
C V P M world wide

Re: Pastor Dan Obinegbo Of Christian Victory Prayer Ministry Enugu by Nutase: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
A young man diagnosed of cancer of the liver and damaged kidney was brought to me at the terminal stage of the illness and I laid hands on him and prayed and he became well. His swollen bloated body came back to normal and he was completely healed.
Are you advertising the pastor or Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Makes US Dollars Appear in a BAG(video) / God Does Nothing Without Man's Effort. / JUST IN: Popular Nigerian Pastor Shot Dead In Port Harcourt Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.