Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Recommend This To Every Young Entrepreneur... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Recommend This To Every Young Entrepreneur... (422 Views)

What Every Young Nigerian Must Do During This Lock Down Period / Recommend A Side Hustle For Me / Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Recommend This To Every Young Entrepreneur... by okwobome: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is what I recommend to every young Nigerian or entrepreneur in this recession not the noise makers... #Read2TheEnd.

Have seen lots of Nigerian youths joining all sorts of networking businesses in this break of recession... I don't blame them, but for all that I have seen, I still prefer Cash Community Premium Club... Reasons are that have followed their activities closely and see that they train their members on so many skills acquisition that the youths need to survive... Thus, this isn't ponzi to me... They have something to offer outside just networking. Besides, their networking is the simplest. You register with N10,000: N7500 funded to your first sponsor and N2500 admin fee that covers your skills acquisition training and other welfare, and you introduce just at least one person to the Community and system will pair you with two other persons to fund you same N7500 without wasting time... That makes you N22500 in level one... Fun is this can happen in 24hrs if you just pair yourself with three persons without waiting for the system to give you the other two... Now you must upgrade to level two by removing N7500 from that N22500 and fund another member to be in level two and get paired with 9 of your grandchildren to also give you N7500 each making it a total of N67500 and so on....this can all happen within a month or less... And at level four you are already a millionaire...!!! On their site click on "How it Works" to see their various levels and matrix...

They train you on the following skills 100% free with certification... No matter your state...

Digital/Social Media Marketing
Web Design
Graphic Design
Cinematography
Business Development and Strategy
Business and Debt Analysis
Marketing, Financing and Project Funding
Programming (NEW)
Professional Decoration
Professional Catering
Professional Event Management and Greening
Bead Making
Makeup
Soap and perfume making (NEW)
Ankara Making (NEW)

I recommend this to every Nigerian youths, not the noise makers with nothing to offer...

To register, simply visit this link here @ www.cashcommunity.club. Good luck to you... Thank me later...

(1) (Reply)

The Time To Discard The Dollar Is Now / How To Start A Small Business In A Recession / Selling Of Cartons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.