Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Please Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me (392 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by Iselldata: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Uhm... My name is Jerrie.. I studied in brainfield secondary school ph.. I wanted to enter uniport and study petroleum engineering or computer engineering. But i put oet engineering in the jamb stuff... So there was this lecturer.. A deeper life pastor to be exact.. He said he could help me secure admission into the school and i wouldn't have to oay anything for it... I agreed because i fekt since he was a pastor he wouldn't lie to me and a lecturer it would be easy for him to pit my name on the list..
Lomg story short... First kist came out my name wasnt there i met him and asked him what happened he reassured me that ny name would be in the second list..i Told him i want ti get more people to help me even if i was to pay them... He said there would be no need for that... That my name is already in the second list that the vc or whoever he called assured him that my name was there.. When i heard that i slacked off in my seach for another lecturer.
Meanwhile my scores in waec and jamb were pretty good.. I scored 228 in Jamb and 2a..4b..2c in waec NO D OR E OR F.
Two weeks before the second list came out rhe man travels... I try calling his line.. But he never picks it.
And now admission list is out and my name is NOT IN IT. I was devastated, i couldn't believe what i saw.
Now here i am thinking of any university that still admits people wether private or government.. I would have tried to o to madonna university.. But i head school fees have been increased to 980k that is an exhorbitant price to pay esp in this recession... Please suggest to me any university that still admits so i can enter a university even if it is just fir this first year awl stay there... And please if you do not know.. Just say sth so that more people can see it and help me... I am really unhappy... I am jut wondering why a deeper life pastor would deceive me like that
Re: Please Help Me by yomi007k(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Demonic deeper life f.ucktard
Re: Please Help Me by Iselldata: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
yomi007k:
Demonic deeper life f.ucktard

Thats exactly how i feel towards him... Its thunder that will faya him
Re: Please Help Me by Iselldata: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Please even if it is "k" u will type... Just type it... Let it trend so people hu can help me will help me.. Thank u sad

(1) (Reply)

Truck Crushed Final Year Female Student To Death, 9 Currently In The Hospital / Network Administration Training Center / JAMB Registration Is About To Commence For 2016/2017 Session- See Details Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.