Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Accountant Needed In FMCE Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accountant Needed In FMCE Bank (665 Views)

Accountant Needed In A Firm At Gbagada / Manager/accountant Needed Asap! Attractive Pay! / Accountant Needed In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accountant Needed In FMCE Bank by incrediblesource: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
the new FMCE bank in ikeja urgently need an accountant if you are qualified for the job forward your CVS to FMCEbank@gmail.com

Re: Accountant Needed In FMCE Bank by sabichele: 6:39am On Dec 08, 2016
Don't send your cv to them. This is the famous 82, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja the head quarters of scammers. Stay away from scam alert by not submitting your cv to them, else you'll become a victim like me. They change names every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Accountant Needed In FMCE Bank by sabichele: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2016
sabichele:
Don't send your cv to them. This is the famous 82, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja the head quarters of scammers. Stay away from scam alert by not submitting your cv to them, else you'll become a victim like me. They change names every now and then.

Shortly, just after i sent the above quoted message, i got a scam alert from them again "sequel to your response to our advert on nairaland this morning, you are invited for a job briefing with M.D by 12.00PM 8th December, 2016 at 82, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja". Wetin i go do these people again naaa so that them go leave me alone? sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Accountant Needed In FMCE Bank by Unclerukus: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2016
The best is u st to copy the address and search on Google, you'll see all these scammers and GNLD post about them. Anyone that brings out a legit company and address is real. you'll notice on Google they all have the same address but different names and people comment too. I never attended any fake interview because of this, best method.

(1) (Reply)

U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Legwalkers For A Client / We Need Three More Writers / In Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.