Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Lord Did It - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Lord Did It (482 Views)

Our Lord's Prayer ( Pidgin Version) / Couples Couldn't Wait To Get Home, They Did It In The Car While Driving On Speed / The Lord Has Done It Again, Says A Man Flaunting A New Jeep (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Did It by cyber5(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
God has been so wonderful to me! I just can't thank him enough. I just don't know how to say it. This is not a display of pride , but a display of heart of gratitude and appreciation to the Almighty. The lord has done it again!

Who says recession is for everyone? Definitely not for me. Come and see ooooooo. Am not bragging or anything but I just got this delivered to me this morning. A BRAND NEW 2016 SAMSUNG camera phone.

I used it to snap this 2014 RANGE ROVER SPORT.

You see how sharp the phone Camera can snap? Very Sharp!

(1) (Reply)

Should Gun Be Legalized / War.ng, Where Wonderful Happens / Crawling To Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.