Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did (1278 Views)

Infinix Hot Note For Sale / My Infinix Hot Note Keeps Freezing And Restarting, Freezes While Booting / Help! My Infinix Hot Note Screen Just Went Blank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by tboibamz: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Extremely Clean Infinix Hot Note For sale. Contact me via my signature if interested. Goodluck
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by monastik(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
How much is that
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by tboibamz: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2016
tboibamz:
Extremely Clean Infinix Hot Note For sale. Contact me via my signature if interested. Goodluck
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by bizza45: 3:58am On Dec 10, 2016
how much do u want to sell it
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by tboibamz: 5:07am On Dec 10, 2016
bizza45:
how much do u want to sell it

Contact me. Check my signature. Tnks
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by bizza45: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2016
tboibamz:

Contact me. Check my signature. Tnks

so I need to check your signature b4 u tell me how much u wan to sell your phone ehe
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by tboibamz: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2016
bizza45:

so I need to check your signature b4 u tell me how much u wan to sell your phone ehe

You don't have to.
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by bizza45: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2016
oga if u wan sell phone tell me how much u wan sell ... I don't need to start contacting u b4 u tell me d price.... if I had a phone I wouldn't b asking u for price OK
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by johnstar(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2016
bizza45:

der mata dey always tire me o, person wn self phone him nor go put price and pix

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by fergieboy: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
OK I need a phone too.. But no price, no picture no contact ..

OK bye
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by johnstar(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
fergieboy:
OK I need a phone too.. But no price, no picture no contact ..

OK bye
fergie, how market (alabi) cheesy
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by fergieboy: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
johnstar:
fergie, how market (alabi) cheesy
grin grin

Lol u self reach here..

I they village .. Hoping I fit excape enter city today
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by tboibamz: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2016
If you need a phone. Contact me and I'll send you the details. I just want to avoid rude comments from those who aren't interested. I believe anyone who needs a phone will contact me. You won't contact me for one reason ; you don't need it. Am not in a hurry to sell it for one reason ; am enjoying it.
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
tboibamz:
If you need a phone. Contact me and I'll send you the details. I just want to avoid rude comments from those who aren't interested. I believe anyone who needs a phone will contact me. You won't contact me for one reason ; you don't need it. Am not in a hurry to sell it for one reason ; am enjoying it.

If that's how seller do on jiji or olx u think they will sell?

drop the spec, pic , price and contact, those interested will call u and u can also ignore any comments u think doesn't worthy it...

u believe, that's u but do u also consider what others believe too?

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by tboibamz: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
udemzy101:

If that's how seller do on jiji or olx u think they will sell?

drop the spec, pic , price and contact, those interested will call u and u can also ignore any comments u think doesn't worthy it...

u believe, that's u but do u also consider what others believe too?

I get you. I'll post pics soon.

Infinix Hot 2 also available.
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by Emerikoss: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
tboibamz:
No pix,are u a learner?
Re: Infinix Hot Note For Grabs. Buy And Be Glad You Did by tboibamz: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Emerikoss:

No pix,are u a learner?

Yes I am.

Anyway, its sold out.

THREAD CLOSED

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Gift Airtel Gave To Me / A Phone We All Need / The Official Iphone 8 And 8 Plus Trailer And Review Coming 12 September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.