Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, (2526 Views)

A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught & Stripped Unclad At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by ceejay80s(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2016
A thief caught at ajao estate at anthony village this morning, he stole 4 andriod phones and a mini laptop at about 2 a.m at different apartments in the estate, he went to prison for same crime febuary this year and was just released yesterday morning and the only thing that came to his mind was to go back to the same estate and steal again....
SOME PEOPLE JUST NO GET FEAR......he gained access to his victims houses through the windows, i heard he tore opened their nets

Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by Young03(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2016
Hm
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by ceejay80s(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2016
more pics

Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by IykeChukz(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2016
Honestly, I don't think I'll mercy for any consciously stable mind who decided to feed on someone's wound in this recession...

But Op, This your narration should be subjected to probe.

How can we believe your own account? How did you know that he was released yesterday morning ni?

You even decided to cover up his name... Is he your brother?
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by dikerebel(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2016
they released him on time, he got to hustle for December nah
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by ayourbamie: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2016
Thief ole carry am go
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by pomide(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2016
god forgives you.. go and sin no more
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by thesicilian: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2016
lol. He still looks clean. Its like that your Ajao Estate na only "ajebo" full am? Instead of giving him the beating of his life and then handing him over to the police to spend another 7months in jail, you were busy snapping him.
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by ceejay80s(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2016
IykeChukz:
Honestly, I don't think I'll mercy for any consciously stable mind who decided to feed on someone's wound in this recession...

But Op, This your narration should be subjected to probe.

How can we believe your own account? How did you know that he was released yesterday morning ni?

You even decided to cover up his name... Is he your brother?

i think he is from your tribe, if thats what u want to hear and he is also part of ur family

i work in anthony , my office is very close to ajao estate , theres a security gate at ajao estate entrance, the security guards there said he was caught febuary this year,the thief himself said he was just released yesterday from prison, abi u think say the thief no get mouth to talk
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by ceejay80s(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2016
dikerebel:
they released him on time, he got to hustle for December nah

he said he needed money to go back to his village, he said a friend invited him to lagos but lagos no favour him, i know he is a good liar , how can he come to lagos last year a come perfect like that ......3 apartments
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by ceejay80s(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2016
thesicilian:
lol. He still looks clean. Its like that your Ajao Estate na only "ajebo" full am? Instead of giving him the beating of his life and then handing him over to the police to spend another 7months in jail, you were busy snapping him.

its not my duty to take him to the police, did u not read the part where i said its an estate and they have security guards, he is just lucky he was not caught in areas like mushin,bariga,ikorodu etc
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by Sanuzi(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2016
hard work pays
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by GogetterMD(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2016
Una never beat am well na. This guy still clean.
And it's obvious dem no beat am well the first time sef, because if they did, he no go get liver show the second time
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by IykeChukz(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2016
ceejay80s:

i think he is from your tribe, if thats what u want to hear and he is also part of ur family

i work in anthony , my office is very close to ajao estate , theres a security gate at ajao estate entrance, the security guards there said he was caught febuary this year,the thief himself said he was just released yesterday from prison, abi u think say the thief no get mouth to talk

This is hearsay account... See how you quote an attack Nairalanders as if you're covering lies...

You shame pass the acclaimed thief self.
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by IykeChukz(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2016
ceejay80s:

This is hearsay account... See how you quote an attack Nairalanders as if you're covering lies...

Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by ceejay80s(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2016
IykeChukz:

u should at this ur age know the difference between singular and plural, i never attacked any*** nairalanders**** but a nairalander which was u, u called him my brother and i returned the favour.....
UR ARE DUMB, did u not read ur post where u where trying to know what tribe the thief is from and calling him my brother? ikechukwu i dont blame the southerners when ever they attack igbos here, shameless thief, its ur type that dont like where they beat or kill thieves cos u and them are same
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by IykeChukz(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2016
ceejay80s:

UR ARE DUMB, did u not read ur post where u where trying to know what tribe the thief is from and calling him my brother? ikechukwu i dont blame the southerners when ever they attack igbos here, shameless thief, its ur type that dont like where they beat or kill thieves cos u and them are same

Please free me jo...

I'm not good at attacking people.
Take your attack to your kind.
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by Destined2win: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Evil spirit na im dey push am
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by Franky826: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
Work una no go gree.
If them burn you now they go call devil.
Smh undecided
Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by Kingbuhari(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2016
A.F.O.N.J.A

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught This Morning At Ajao Estate Anthony Village Lagos, by emynike2001(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2016
Dear Customer, Due to the BVN validation in compliance with CBN Directives, your ATM card has been De_activated Kindly Call Customer Care Service:+2348144220400 ============================ ============================ This guy above still believes in frauding people in this recession, even in d era of mmm, PLEASE CALL HIM AND RELEASE HOT CURSE ON HIM, I JUST did.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Unable To Pay N400k Loan She Invested In MMM Kills Herself. / Sex Tape: Female Teacher Caught Havin Sex With A Young Boy She Met At The Church / A Lesbian Lady Who Initiated Her Apprentice Into Lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.