Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Building Of Fueless Gen - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Building Of Fueless Gen (2070 Views)

Full Video Tutorial Of How To Create A Fueless Gen / Make Up To 78,000 A Month Building Fueless Generator / Fueless Gen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Of Fueless Gen by fuelles: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2009
who is phcn or nepa,to me i dont ve any business with them again,why? my fueless gen is working perfectly.do you know that i converted my normal petrol gen to fueless,and it is serving me perfectly.to be honest with you it does not work for 24hrs it only works for 8hrs and then i put it off so that it will charge itself,it is not inverter or solar i dont even use nepa again at all. but i ve done the step by step e book on how it works u will c it is the normal generator that was converted. pls fell free to call me on 08075245191.or visit my site www.olamideedun.com
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by jaybee3(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2009
[size=50pt]FRAUD ALERT[/size][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
@ jay bee. this might not be a fraud as u think. it is very possible to make a fuelless generator.

this is where nigerians get it wrong. instead of people to encourage someone with new inventions they will say it is a fraud.
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2009
As for the poster fuelles, according to your website you said that the gen does not need external power to drive it.i dont agree with u, I am an electrical electronics engineer. it is not possible because there is a law in engineering thatsays that '' energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can only be converted from one form to another. for you to produce electrical energy, it must be derived from other sources of energy like solar, mechanical, thermal,chemical, e.t.c
it will be better for you to tell us what form of energy are you obtaining your electrical energy from then people in the world will believe that you are really capable of producing a fuelless generator and not thinking that you are a 419.
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by jaybee3(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
aksat:

As for the poster fuelles, according to your website you said that the gen does not need external power to drive it.i dont agree with u, I am an electrical electronics engineer. it is not possible because there is a law in engineering thatsays that '' energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can only be converted from one form to another. for you to produce electrical energy, it must be derived from other sources of energy like solar, mechanical, thermal,chemical, e.t.c
it will be better for you to tell us what form of energy are you obtaining your electrical energy from then people in the world will believe that you are really capable of producing a fuelless generator and not thinking that you are a 419.
well i have a BEng and MSc in same as well hence me declaring the thread as FRAUD.
Get it?
you don't have to be a rocket scientist to have common sense
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2009
i agree with u jaybee. it is really a fraud. that is why his nickname is fuelles to show us that he is really into the fuelles gen business

As for u Mr fueless, this is a challenge for u if u really know that what you have done or what you are about to do is not a fraud, then prove your point and tell us how your so called fuelles genarator is made. I have many costomer for you so if i am convinced, i can direct them over to you.

incase you dont want many people to know your secret through nairaland, you can email me tunsavag@yahoo.com
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by dutchman1: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2009
Don't conderm this guys invention, it may be true, some of the theory we read in physisc are genereted by white men, why can we black also do ours and stop conderming our upcoming telents, even if he lies, he does to him sel. Why are black people always wanted to know everything about others do and because not knowing how he arrived to his invention we try to critisise or envy. I will advice you FUELLESS, don't dive up and be courageous in what you do. But if you lie about your invetion you lied to your self. If you have twenty yams and you lied you got forty, if you finished eating the real twenty you will start eating the unreal twenty.
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by lightofjoy(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2009
Ok, lets assume its true. When you say it will work for 8 hours and then switch off to recharge itself! My question is what is the charging source and am not sure this is true.
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 25, 2009
dutchman1:

Don't conderm this guys invention, it may be true, some of the theory we read in physisc are genereted by white men, why can we black also do ours and stop conderming our upcoming telents, even if he lies, he does to him sel. Why are black people always wanted to know everything about others do and because not knowing how he arrived to his invention we try to critisise or envy. I will advice you FUELLESS, don't dive up and be courageous in what you do. But if you lie about your invetion you lied to your self. If you have twenty yams and you lied you got forty, if you finished eating the real twenty you will start eating the unreal twenty.

@dutchman1, I agree with you but this man wants to use his so called invention to dupe people.

When the white man invents something, the back it up with theories and that is why we do not think that they are using some kind of magic powers to do what they are doing. but this man called fuelles cannot produce any theory to back his work up.

I am an engineer and I know what it takes for high power electricity to be generated. it is generated by Solar, Chemical (batteries), and by electromagnetic equipment such as AC generators, DC generator, Alternators, Dynamos etc. that are connected to a machine that produces a torque such as turbines, diesel engines and so on. Thermopiles and thermocouples generates a very small amount of electricity. so how can this fueless get his own idea of generating electricity .
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by Ethnan: 2:34am On Mar 30, 2010
I am amazed that with all the development and advance in technology around us in the last few decades,people still doubt the possibilities of some inventions,especially professionals.We must learn,like dutchman1 rightly said,anything could be possible,after all the scientific theories and laws we know today were developed by humans like us.These men are not gods,not different from us.Last year,I had a weird dream about transmitting power wirelessly,today its a reality.The IET is currently advancing on this. I imagined watching TV on the wall,using ur mobile phone as a projector,today its a reality. I came across Fueless generators about 2004 and I bought a comprehensive manual on this for $300 in the US. Unfortunately,one is only allowed to build for his friends and himself,not for commercial purposes and the developers of these machines warned of attacks by governments and some key oil investors.(it makes sense). Some people have testified in the US and other countries that they were able to build this and are using this to run their homes,cars e.t.c.I have not built this but I have taken my time to study and analyze the theory and procedure as a professional first class electrical engineer. I THINK ITS TRUE. I hope to build one this year,and when I do,I will certainly not make it open,but I can save my generations millions of Naira of PMS,diesel and gas & particularly keep have power whenever you need it. This year,people will probably start travelling by balloons. Guys,keep your minds open.ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by kaceei: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
instead of arguing over the issue, how bout we seeing some pictures, engineering/circuit diagrams and a description of the operation of this ground breaking device. @ poster pls fill us in
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by Ethnan: 2:46am On Mar 31, 2010
I will try to keep you guys posted when I build one.
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by powertechn: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2010
FUELLESS GENERATOR IS HERE TO STAY,COME FOR ONE ON ONE TRAINING OR GET MY DOWN TO EARTH TOTAL EXPLANATION DVD PLUS MANUal log on to www.powertech.iceonlyconsult.com for more details
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by kokoletz(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2010
Really d invention is real bt one need 2 b careful so as nt 2 b scammed
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by powertechn: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2012
The poster get it wrong,fuelless generator exist,it's power wit battery instead of petrol and there is a pipe that control the movement,also power wit inverter.Hope this help?
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by fortunejum: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
I wander if u guys have not heard of fuellees gen bfor. Its all about using a battery and some circuits. You charge the battery each time it is down (low voltage) the size of the engine, circuit and the battery detamines the run time. So u can use water to run the gen in place of fuel. Its possible.
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by Deliving: 4:03am On Dec 10, 2013
Mr man not fraud you are simply ignorant of its existent. it is not even thought in the university. see http://delivingfreeenergy.gnbo.com.ng/the+earth+electron+capture+generator

jay bee:
well i have a BEng and MSc in same as well hence me declaring the thread as FRAUD.
Get it?
you don't have to be a rocket scientist to have common sense
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by Deliving: 4:05am On Dec 10, 2013
see this link for a proof http://delivingfreeenergy.gnbo.com.ng/the+earth+electron+capture+generator

fortunejum: I wander if u guys have not heard of fuellees gen bfor. Its all about using a battery and some circuits. You charge the battery each time it is down (low voltage) the size of the engine, circuit and the battery detamines the run time. So u can use water to run the gen in place of fuel. Its possible.
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by Deliving: 4:05am On Dec 10, 2013
see this link for a proof http://delivingfreeenergy.gnbo.com.ng/the+earth+electron+capture+generator

kokoletz: Really d invention is real bt one need 2 b careful so as nt 2 b scammed
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by Deliving: 4:06am On Dec 10, 2013

powertechn: The poster get it wrong,fuelless generator exist,it's power wit battery instead of petrol and there is a pipe that control the movement,also power wit inverter.Hope this help?
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by Deliving: 4:07am On Dec 10, 2013

aksat: @ jay bee. this might not be a fraud as u think. it is very possible to make a fuelless generator.

this is where nigerians get it wrong. instead of people to encourage someone with new inventions they will say it is a fraud.
Re: Building Of Fueless Gen by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:05am On Dec 10, 2013
A perpetual motion machine of the first order is impissible!

Its a law of thermodynamics.

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacant / Ontario Oil And Gas Vacancy / Massive Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.