Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,821 members, 7,959,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) (43931 Views)

Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) / Vigilante Torture Phone Snatcher In Bayelsa After Stripping Him(pi / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by Irepib(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
And people ask why I am happy because they killed those soldiers the other time?? cheesy

Soldiers my foot cheesy

Bokoharam will continue to locate them for being hrtless angry
LOL THANKS BRO BOKO HARAM THEY CHOP THEM LIKE BEANS AND BREAD ZOMBIES

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
When we condemn these useless soldiers attack on unarmed IPOB and Shiite protesters, disgusting human beings here will rush out to defend the soldiers lawlessness.

Don't worry y'all... keep supporting burantai and the useless dullãrd until the ill trained soldiers get to you...

Nigeria don tire me I swear cry

Quote me and for by thunder angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by OldEagle: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Only in Nigeria we really have an outdated army other countries are becoming sophisticated, the average Nigerian soldier is to give an old man frog jump or slap civilians that's their idea of being gallant, what a shame but when it comes to warfare they run, their power na unarmed civilians in a car especially women smh

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by Maghan37: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
comshots:
One girl next street to mine outside the barrack had an issue with her male neighbor.She called her army boyfriend on phone to come and rescue her from her neighbor's trouble.The neighbor didn't hit her though,but when her Soldier boyfriend was coming he came along with 3 of his colleagues.Without asking what happened the Soldier and his colleagues pounced on his girlfriend neighbor that they stabbed him.He collapsed.They call the police station and area f.They came and arrest the soldiers.It is a crime in the army to torture a civilian.Those soldiers will be dismissed and jailed.No fight for a woman.she will jump to the next guy when you get into trouble.
Is it just me or has anyone noticed dat women are involved in inviting d soldiers.One as to be careful in involving one's self because they tend to be d devils agents more than men. In short women are typical e.g of the term "All that clitters is not gold".

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by alaskido(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
My brothers and sisters, that is why I dey avoid soldier wahala o.
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
soldiers in the US and Europe and well respected and are seen as role models, because of how dignified they are, one time i was in a supermarket in America a soldier walks in in his uniform and all the shoppers in the supermarket stood still and started clapping for the soldier he was so embarrassed but at the same time happy and felt honoured that his Good work is recognised by the citizens he is working for; that's what soldiering is all about, it's not about going around torturing innocent suspects for their bi'tches called girlfriends. nigeria is a zoo full with zombies angry

for people who do not know this soldiers, police customs and every forces armed or unarmed in a country are PUBLIC SERVERNTS, it means they are your servants, they are there to serve you not toture or murder you.
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by saydfact(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
na wa ooohh... what a pity
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
gypsey:
soldiers in the US and Europe and well respected and are seen as role models, because of how dignified they are, one time i was in a supermarket in America a soldier walks in in his uniform and all the shoppers in the supermarket stood still and started clapping for the soldier he was so embarrassed but at the same time happy and felt honoured that his Good work is recognised by the citizens he is working for; that's what soldiering is all about, it's not about going around torturing innocent suspects for their bi'tches called girlfriends. nigeria is a zoo full with zombies angry

for people who do not know this soldiers, police customs and every forces armed or unarmed in a country are PUBLIC SERVERNTS, it means they are your servants, they are there to serve you not toture or murder you.

it is not normally accepted in the US for a soldier to wear his uniform outside the barracks or in a civilian area where there is no conflict
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by WomanOfRace(f): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
God,will i ever leave this country?

Tired of Nigeria.

They should arrest Fatima and then, she will fish out her boyfriend who will identify the rest. Life imprisonment with hard labour for taking a life. What is phone?
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by CioAngels(f): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fatima, congratulations, you have killed a man for stealing you phone. What if by chance, the phone is found, you and your phone will then be used to bury the man?
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hard kwantri with mad animals in d zoo
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
people don't die! human kill human
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by deflover(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
gypsey:
eer.. i don't thinks so, the woman did nothing infact her conscience is clean she was not the person who murdered the guy, the soldier had a choice and he chose to kill some one, he could have Refused to toture the guy and buys his girl friend a new phone, simple!

she did
she is an accomplice

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Plz any1 with pix of d soldier?
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by olopaooo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
It's crazy the way our so called military treat the civilians.. One on one most of these zombies can't even stand the civilians bur... Ogun kill dose boys wey kill the boy
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by mesoprogress(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
fiizznation:
And at the end of the day, the soldiers will gracefully walk away with murder. So just because your female friend wrongfully/rightfully accused someone of stealing her phone, you as her male friend organised your fellow colleagues and tortured the man to dead. Talk about stupidity at it's zenith. This is wrong and shouldn't be accepted in any sane society. Khaki or whatever uniform(s) the various security agents wore shouldn't be a cloth used in intimidating, harassing or bullying innocent people with.

Security agents are supposed to protect people from harm and not the other way round. I hope the soldiers will be brought to book ASAP. But then again, this kind of brutality happen so often in nigeria without anybody doing anything about it.
Your man is now C-i-C. Take your cries to him.
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by Pylony(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
ebosie11:
Soldiers Torture Man Accused Of Stealing Lady's Phone To Death In Adamawa

According to the information shared by Rariya in Hausa,a man named Umar Abdulaziz was allegedly tortured to death by soldiers in Adamawa state after a lady named Fatima accused him of stealing her phone. I am not very good in Hausa. Our Hausa readers should please explain more. Below is the Hausa narration of the story....

'LABARI CKIN HOTUNA

Sojo Ya Kashe Wani Matashi Saboda Zargin Ya Satarwa Budurwarsa Waya

Rahotanni sun nuna cewa wannan saurayi mai suna Abdulaziz Umar soja ne ya azabtar da shi har ya yi sanadiyar rasa ransa a garin Ganye dake jihar Adamawa, doming wai budurwar sojan  mai suna Fatima ta tuhume shi da sace mata wayar salula.

Hakan ne ya sa budurwar ta kira sojan suka kamo shi suka tafi da shi suka yi ta gana masa azaba, bayan sun fahinci cewa ba zai rayu ba sai suka dauko shi suka yar da shi  a kofar gidansu, anan yan uawansa suka daukeshi suka kai asibiti, inda nan rai halinsa'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/soldiers-allegedly-torture-young-boy.html
[I HOPE MY TRANSLATION IS OK]

"NEWS IN PICTURES"

A young man lost his life in the hand of a soldier, after been accused of stealing his girl friend's mobile phone.

Reports has shown that one Mr Abdulaziz Umar lost his life after being tortured and later die in the town of Ganye in Adamawa state. It all began when one Miss Fatima accused the deceased of Stealing her mobile phone.

And because of that, she call her Soldier boy friend into the matter, and he in turn decided to take laws into his own hands, by apprehending the deceased taking him away to be tortured. On realisating the accused may not make it alive from the harsh treatment, the soldier dumped him in front of his resident where he was taking to the hospital by relatives were he later died from injuries sustained from the torture.
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by onward4life(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
The Nigerian Personal army..
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
then i was hoping that when we start having graduates heading the armed forces and the police, this brutality will stop - cause i felt thry are educated and will therefore control their lower ranked officers.

but the sad thing is, with graduates heading the armed forces, the military and the police turns out worst in human rights abuse - in fact they are becoming beasts whn dealing with civilians.

WATCH HOW THE ARMY WILL DENY THIS AND TELL US THEY ARE FAKE OR UNIDENTIFIED SOLDIERS!

SOMETIMES I SO WISH TO LEAVE THIS DARK CONTRAPTION CALLED A COUNTRY!

BLOODY ZOO OF A NATION!

CALLING IT A ZOO IS EVEN A DISRESPECT TO THE ANIMALS IN ZOOS - CAUSE ANIMALS IN ZOOS RESPECT EACH OTHERS BOUNDARY!

HELL OF A COUNTRY! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by Organizer111222(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
this is another form of jungle justice and it should be condemned in all ramifications... I am not defending him but he should have been allowed to defend himself in a court of law while the judge is allowed to sentence him if he is guilty . Another this is that the so called Nigeria Army Have no right to lay their finger on a citizen with respect to any crime that is not bothering on national security with territorial concern. this is not a war zone .
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by iukpe: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Again, nothing will be done. Soldiers,...Phone. This should be a police matter and they will investigate the lady's claims.
Soldiers = War.

Just like Izu, the striker (RIP) nothing will happen.
No jungle justice, just hand your suspects to the uniformed men to carry out the Jungle justice.
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
WomanOfRace:
God,will i ever leave this country?

Tired of Nigeria.

They should arrest Fatima and then, she will fish out her boyfriend who will identify the rest. Life imprisonment with hard labour for taking a life. What is phone?
.You will leave ma and prosper elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by Btruth: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
I'm going to twitt this shit to the international media. This our soldiers need to be expose of their inhumane behaviour.

What's the problem with them self.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Atiku2019:
Samething Happened four years ago at Agura Hotel in Abj.... A Taxi driver mistakenly bashed a woman's car in the Hotel's parking space...

The driver came down on his knees begging the woman that he has no cash to fix her car cry The woman called her soldier boyfriend who is a Brigadier General. (Married Man oooh)

I and my crew started begging her to forgive the cab man, immediately the General arrived with other 5 soldiers they pounced on the Cab man cry cry cry cry

The Soldiers wanted to harrass us, but they knew we outnumbered them and looking equally built like them grin . ( Full house of Nyb)

And the shameless dumb ass general will go not knowing if its a set up....
yet one wonders why the BH crisis is still ongoing

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by xolomonstrides(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Its a good thing that we are condemning the soldiers. If he was killed at oshodi or ojuelegba. Some pee-poo would come here and begin run their mouth say ," e good for am" even though say them no no whether na setup.

Say no to all forms of jungle justice.!!!!!
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by teozey111(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
it was not even confirmed that the young man stole the phone.....the woman and soldiers will meet same faith....no offence and it will be worse than d way this young man died... rip to him
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by Abumighty(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
TOO BAD...
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by samsam2019: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Whenever I see a post about them getting killed by boko haram I feel no pity for them

Nigerian soldiers are animals
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by mindtricks: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
malton:
Translation:

Fatima, who had accused the deceased of stealing her cell phone, called on her soldier boyfriend who came along with other soldiers, took the guy away and battered him.

Upon realizing that he isn't going to make it, the soldiers then took and left him for dead at the door to his house. Soon after, his siblings hurried him to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

God rest his soul.

Such a cruel world!

The most amazing thing is that above all, nothing may still even come out of the making of this public. The stupid soldiers will rather not know their limit than spare his poor life and hand him to law enforcement agents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
That's one of the reasons why I always have joy whenever Nigerian soldiers die.They have no regards for civilians and sees themselves as gods.Useless fools.
Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by Pylony(m): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Similar incident with the Green boys occured in my street last year's December eve, when a lady invited her Military boy friend to the community over an alleged stolen phone also.

That some area boys snatch her phone, the military guy invited being an officer, in turn came down with his goons of military privates in two military coloured vans, and they began to terrorise people, beating, and dragging any one in sight into their vans.

And when some youths in the area gang up to opposed the illegal arrest going on that night by the military boy, they open fire sporadically scaring the crowd and causing serious chaos and zoomed off in the confusion, it was later confirmed that a stray bullet penetrates the soft brick walls of a building hitting an innocent young lady in the arm, who was busy preparing Christmas meals in the kitchen.

I wonder if the bullets wasted that day was ever giving account of, as in this country the same tax payers money that were use to buy such weapons for the arm-forces are the same weapons use by some disgruntled elements in their mids who have completlew tarnish their image in the eyes of public.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) by WomanOfRace(f): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Babzilla:
.You will leave ma and prosper elsewhere

Amen.

May God grant you all your heart desires too.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) / Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.