Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Sefi Attah Sets To Launch Book Soon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sefi Attah Sets To Launch Book Soon (457 Views)

A Philippine Class Sets To Study My Story / Freebie! Claim Your Free Copy Of A Newly Launch Book By Gloria Grossi / Before The Sun Sets (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sefi Attah Sets To Launch Book Soon by Divepen1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2016

Sefi Atta prepares to release a book of her selected works soon.
In her words on her Facebook page, she said, ' Here it is – Sefi Atta: Selected Plays – 16 years of playwriting, 8 selected plays and 482 pages of family drama!
Special thanks to John R. Wilkinson, Sue Tyley, Sarah Seewoester Cain and Fauzi Fahm for critical feedback, editing and designs.
I will announce my book launch and play premieres in Lagos next year.
Cheers,
Sefi'
Also she said that the work had really taken her time and had worn her out. That makes awaiting the book exciting. What do you think we should expect?

https://olofoforeview./2016/12/08/sefi-attah-prepares-to-launch-book-soon/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr Thought / LOO Awards Winner / How To Get The Best In The New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.