Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Must Make It. . . If Not For Anything For My Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Must Make It. . . If Not For Anything For My Mom (545 Views)

How My Mom Ruined My Life / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Make It. . . If Not For Anything For My Mom by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mothers,
Truly a gift from God,was just listening to Flavour ft Chidinma's track MAMA,the lyrics really touched me and I began to think of my mum and how she has deprived herself of so many things for her children,things she thoroughly deserves for me, and what is paining me is that I haven't done anything for her yet I bleeped up in school. . I remember when I WS in school how she would bring me Okpa and bread almost every week how she would make sure she brings food for her first son. . how she would gve me pocket money even when it's not the end of the month yet. . .now I'm at home cause I made some selfish decisions and for once she hasn't brought the issue of me jonzin in school even when we quarrel. . .truly this woman deserves much more. . .I know it's her prayers that keeping me. . .I'v told myself that I can't wait till I graduate to gt job bfre I repay her for what she has done,all the sacrifices she has made for me and my siblings. . .I have been unsure about some things in my life but one thing am sure about is that
MOM although you can't see this I will never stop in this life till you are spoilt with good things. . things u have denied yourself for me. .I will make it one of my life missions to hammer for you. . MOM u will enjoy the fruit if your labour I just pray the good Lord will keep you alive to see your son conquer the world and like cassper Nyovest sing "Mama I made it"
Nneoma,Nnem,Achalaugo Chukwu Gozie mama m.
Re: I Must Make It. . . If Not For Anything For My Mom by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hit the like button if your mother will reap the fruit of her labour because you go hammer for this life....
To those whose mothers are no more. . worry not she is looking down at her son/daughter from above don't stop the grinding

4 Likes

Re: I Must Make It. . . If Not For Anything For My Mom by Teniolasmart: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
no b by mouth but by action .........................................................................................................work hard to achieve ur goals..................................................

1 Like

Re: I Must Make It. . . If Not For Anything For My Mom by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Most times, when I think about success, the first image that comes to me is my mother smiling and relaxing contentedly...

cry

1 Like

Re: I Must Make It. . . If Not For Anything For My Mom by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
SirWere:
Most times, when I think about success, the first image that comes to me is my mother smiling and relaxing contentedly...

cry
Ride on bro
Re: I Must Make It. . . If Not For Anything For My Mom by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Teniolasmart:
no b by mouth but by action .........................................................................................................work hard to achieve ur goals..................................................
DTS true bro

(1) (Reply)

Four Proven Ways To Improve Your Kids Performance In School / Mom Explains Why She Dumped Her 4-month Old Baby As Lagos Takes Up Responsibilit / Question For The Ladies..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.