Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

REVIEW: Using Composir To Create Websites (PICS) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / REVIEW: Using Composir To Create Websites (PICS) (309 Views)

I Will Teach You How To Create Websites And Apps Free, Check Proof / Learn How To Create Websites For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVIEW: Using Composir To Create Websites (PICS) by Techmogul: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hello Guys,

So my friend and I discovered this online website building service on twitter with handle @Composir. We decided to give it a spin for a website on www.composir.com.

Our first observations:

1) Registration was very easy and intuitive.
2) The website allows you search for and register your own domain name.
3) It had a tab for analytics to monitor your website traffic
4) Depending on the package you have corporate mail
5) The support is great! we actually tested this with a fake complaint and we had response in quick time

Using the app:

After we paid for the Single package, we were pleasantly surprised that the tool had a pop up guide to show us around the application. The drag and drop feature made it easy to create a website from scratch. This in our opinion is much better than using a template like other services because it makes each website u create unique.

Editing content was also very easy and we quickly changed background images and edited content with little hassle. The website also has documentation in the support section to get you around if you get lost.

Our verdict:

All in all we thought it was an easy enough process but we would like to suggest a few things for the team

1) Composir should make more themes to give users a variety
2) We hope they include blog website format and eCommerce soon (although we contacted support and they are working on this)

All in all it is a great service and we would rank it 4/5. we hope they take the recommendation seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Place Your Advet Now / Mythemeshop Coupon Code 2017! / How Can I Make Money From Amazon While Selling Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.