Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Pearl Black Galaxy S7 Edge Announced - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pearl Black Galaxy S7 Edge Announced (401 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale @50k / Crazy Deal on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 107k SOLD SOLD SOLD / Whatsapp Just Announced Some MASSIVE News And Its Rivals Won’t Be Pleased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pearl Black Galaxy S7 Edge Announced by Opistorincos(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
A new model of the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge was launched in what Samsung refers to as “select market” with an internal storage of 128GB and a brand new color, Pearl Black, this new device will be released into the market latest on the 9th of December.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4585042_s7edgepearl_jpeg23be4d45c4b2286e85db4b3141fe25cf
The company pride itself in what it termed a “glossy new colorway” which is said to radiate quality and luxury as it was designed to be “modern and striking”. This new device might help Samsung take on it’s rival, Apple’s jet black iPhone.
As Christmas approaches with the iPhone 7 and 7 plus taking most of the market share, the new kid on the block might actually help Samsung regain it’s stand and get back on it’s feet during the festive season.
Samsung is yet to specify the market in which the Black Pearl Galaxy S7 edge will sell in as well as the price tag of the device but from my own view, I can’t decipher the market Samsung is interested in but I do have a feeling the phone will be a little bit on the high size due to it’s enormous internal storage, let’s wait for an official price from Samsung.

http://droidtrail.com/pearl-black-galaxy-s7-edge-announced/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Will Join Giveaway? / Boom J8 Users Pls Help..... / Who Have rooted Asus Fonepad 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.