Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Uber Driver Ambassador Program - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Uber Driver Ambassador Program (502 Views)

Your Uber Driver Will Now Shut Up! / Uber Driver Kit / U.S. Ambassador Unveils First American Space In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver Ambassador Program by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
UBER IS GROWING AT LIGHTENING SPEED! ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF THE OF THE REVOLUTION?
We are looking for sharp, agile Driver Ambassadors to help spread the word to the people who will provide the Uber-amazing rides you take: Car owners & drivers.

AS A DRIVER AMBASSADOR, YOU MUST BE:
A hustler: ready to get your hands dirty to bring your ideas to life
Super Motivated to push for new signups in your city
Fun-loving: At Uber we work hard and play hard! Be able to turn your awesomeness on!

WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?

A chance to work with a smart, highly motivated Uber Operations Team
Bring Uber to more and more people in your city
Earn up to N100,000 a week

SUBMIT AN APPLICATION http://www.ubernigeria.com/driverambassadors/

Re: Uber Driver Ambassador Program by GogetterMD(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
I want to put my car down
Re: Uber Driver Ambassador Program by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2016
GogetterMD:
I want to put my car down

Visit t.uber.com/ireobat to create an account.
Re: Uber Driver Ambassador Program by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
No Uber driver makes money from driving, only Uber makes money.
Invest your money in a business that can make money.

How much do Uber charge passengers? is N90 per mile? whats the cost of fuel N50 per mile?
How many miles can drive in any given hour with a paying passenger?
That is the hourly pay gross pay of drivers before uber takes its 25% and others take their cut.
Do the maths.

Uber has no future , any day a technology emerges that would allow Uber drivers to connect and communicate that day would the death of Uber. Because technology is advancing so quickly I do not see Uber existing in 3-5years time.

(1) (Reply)

Kanger DRIPEZ 80w Starter Kit Review ( Opinions & Thoughts) ! / Learn How To Change & Replace Facebook Page URL / I Am In Need Of A Neatly Used Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.