Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

To All Port Harcourt Residents!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / To All Port Harcourt Residents!! (607 Views)

Butchered Whale In Bayelsa: Residents Seen Extracting Fatty Contents From Carcas / Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Port Harcourt Residents!! by donogaga(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
I actually don't know the right section to post this.

TROUBLE IN PORT HARCOURT CITY!!

Please, all PHC resident:
Have you all noticed that thick black soothes are all over Port Harcourt - even inside the homes - the sole of your feet is very black and we inhale quantities everyday.

Early in the morning your cars are all covered with the same thick soothes.

Nobody seem to be saying anything about it.

Please, my people, what is going on? Could it be that a company is messing up the environment so massively and threatening our survival and we don't seem to know and care?

I am worried.

Let's push this until it gets to the appropriate quarters for answers and solutions.

Someone should please confirm this.
Re: To All Port Harcourt Residents!! by herzern(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Guy.

Stop creatinq unnecessary panic.

Do you want me to qet yhu banned?

(1) (Reply)

Cisco's IT Essentials: PC Hardware And Software Boot Camp In Benin City / Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? / Woman Shocked As She Films Tree Frog Eating Snake Head-first

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.