Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Ignore - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ignore (1880 Views)

Don’t Ignore! It’s Worth Your Read. / Ignore / An Investment You Cant Ignore, NorthVille Estate, bogije, Lekki@ N9M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore by dicksonadams(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
No qualms
Re: Ignore by topeontop(m): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2016
Just a little patience
Re: Ignore by Leopantro: 12:03am On Dec 09, 2016
dicksonadams:
Have anyone notice that no one have been match in MMM for some days now

was matched yesterday. make sure yours isn't MMM Ghana.
Re: Ignore by myners007: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2016
dicksonadams:
U are just seeking for attention or maybe high on some cheap drug. Pls atay out of drug cos it might make u run M**d
Re: Ignore by lordbish(m): 12:11am On Dec 09, 2016
dicksonadams:
Are you high on something? you done make my heart travel. see if you can't words together for better meaning, just leave it.
Re: Ignore by Babtossdan(m): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2016
Programmers are busy upgrading the system to prevent hackers from invading the website, if you didn't get the message, perhaps you are one of those Participants who have failed in their capacity to attend seminars and training, only using the available means to create panic. MMM has come to stay, people are already getting matched, just change your browser or refresh your computer.
Re: Ignore by starfield: 12:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Dundee, Mr attention seeker, Na for ur mouth them go hear am. No create panic wey no dey since yday morning.
it's an upgrade and orders that were previously matched which d participants didn't pay are rematched immediately. So how e take crash?
Moreover some ppl on the mmm group am on are confirming being matched last night. Patience will do, everyone will be matched.
Re: Ignore by ovieigho(m): 12:57am On Dec 09, 2016
Copied

12/8, 09:08] Crown⭐: Copied from my Guider

Good morning.

There is a delay in matching due to dispatcher's upgrade.

Don't cancel your GH.
You will be matched.

We have close to 3Million Nigerians on MMM

MMM website is one of the websites that does upgrade and never shuts down.
[12/8, 09:08] Crown⭐: SUMMARY OF THE MMM GUIDERS' MEETING WITH MR ANDREW (African co-ordinator)ON WEDNESDAY 7TH DECEMBER, 2016.

*The task that programmers/Admin is faced with now is tackling FAKE POP headlong.
* There is plan to include the phone number of referrer on the PH/GH order.
* There is a new system in place for checking moratorium.
* Deleting of video of happiness after receiving bonus is automatic moratorium.
* Promote the community during this festive period.
* Use public events to promote the community
* Programmers will will work on SMS verification of accounts, although it may take time.
* Change of Guiders for old participants by will soon be possible.
* A new section will be added to participant's PO soon. No one should be surprised to see that.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ignore by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 09, 2016
starfield:
Dundee, Mr attention seeker, Na for ur mouth them go hear am. No create panic wey no dey since yday morning.
it's an upgrade and orders that were previously matched which d participants didn't pay are rematched immediately. So how e take crash?
Moreover some ppl on the mmm group am on are confirming being matched last night. Patience will do, everyone will be matched.

Exactly... I was rematched immediately this morning... Some pple are just foolish
Re: Ignore by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 09, 2016
May God deliver some people.

I confirm being matched early this morning, as well as most of my downlines.

The upgrade is finally almost done.

Regards
Spread the word, Triple M has come to stay guys.
Re: Ignore by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 09, 2016
fifty:
May God deliver some people.

I confirm being matched early this morning, as well as most of my downlines.

The upgrade is finally almost done.

Regards
Spread the word, Triple M has come to stay guys.

Exactly ooo..The problem with Nigerians, we panic too much..we want a quick fix for everything..
Re: Ignore by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 09, 2016
dicksonadams:

Fool,I'm sure u are not even a participant..
Re: Ignore by itasakpa: 4:33am On Dec 09, 2016
[b][/b] I have just been matched too. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to know all my haters. The lord preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies. hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha MMM Rocks shocked cool

I love MMM and they are standard, u haters think mavrody is a hungry man looking for penuts like the owners of other platform? Think again.

If you are not on MMM, u are on a long thing
Re: Ignore by dejirule: 4:43am On Dec 09, 2016
dicksonadams:

Don't create panic. There was an upgrade. I have also been matched. All these panics are what will crash mmm if we don't control it. MMM still pays

1 Like

Re: Ignore by LOVEGINO(m): 5:05am On Dec 09, 2016
Lolz! God please MMM should not crash oooo cuz Nigerians will run mad shocked
Re: Ignore by Ritzychic(f): 5:08am On Dec 09, 2016
LOVEGINO:
Lolz! God please MMM should not crash oooo cuz Nigerians will run mad shocked
it won't, av being matched cheesy
Re: Ignore by missiamme: 5:10am On Dec 09, 2016
bad news carrier, shame on you. matching have started since midnight. go get a life Nd stop waiting for bad news.
Re: Ignore by Donpizzle(m): 5:14am On Dec 09, 2016
I have always said it that MMM federal republic of Nigeria is the safeat online donations platform. We members don't need to panic. UNITED we overcome, DIVIDED we fall. Let's keep PHing and GHing to put our haters in shame and disgust. MMM just got better. MMM can't fail unless we allow it to fail.I have done some analysis based on their ideology and I noticed that as long as over 1 million members are PHing and GHing, we cannot crash. They said nothing last forever and that MMM has crashed. MMM would be the first to last as long as we wish. Beware of haters and deceivers. The future of MMM lies in our hands( participants). Very soon even haterz will bury their head in shame and join MMM.
N:B: Bad news to haterz of MMM, I have just been matched.
HAPPY MAVRODIANS........ LONG LIVE MMM!!!!!
Also note that we have only one MMM in Nigeria( MMM federal republic of Nigeria). Any other MMM like MMM united has nothing to do with us. Join them at your risk

2 Likes

Re: Ignore by starfield: 6:02am On Dec 09, 2016
All accounts I helped GH are matched. Shame shame shame!!!!
Re: Ignore by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2016
Was match
Click below

(1) (Reply)

Earn 20,000 Naira With Just 3,000 Naira / What Investment Can One Do With 10million Naira In Nigeria? / Distributors For Our CBT Software Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.