Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) (5763 Views)

Victoria Kimani Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Bikini Photo / Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot / T-Boss In Sexy Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:42am On Dec 09, 2016
Posing in a revealing scarlet swimsuit with gold detailing, the brunette beauty put on a steamy display as she relaxed on a sun lounger.
She had her hair braided and tied up in a high bun on her hair, and looked out into the distance for her sexy pose.
With her legs tucked up beneath her, Nicki put her famous derriere on display in her red one-piece, which sat high on her waist.
Her skimpy swimsuit barely contained her ample assets, which she showed off in her pose.

Beyoncé’s pal shared the sexy photo with her 69.9 million Instagram followers, and she captioned it: “Lord, I thank you for another year of life.
“#TurksAndCaicos Birthday vibes. Thanks for the [heart] u guys. Right back atcha.”

Her dedicated fans couldn’t wait to share their love for the snap, and many wished her a happy birthday while branding her a “queen”.
And even her boyfriend, Meek Mill, was impressed with her revealing outfit.

The rapper shared another shot of his curvy girlfriend as she posed in front of the bright blue ocean.
Wearing a pair of black stilettos, Nicki stood to the side and looked up while showing off an impressive pout.

He captioned the shot: “On a island wit a pretty lil hitta on her bday (sic).”
The rapping couple’s break away comes just days after they spent their weekend in Atlanta and Miami to celebrate Meek’s new album, DC4.

Sharing their own loved-up photoshoot with their followers, Nicki posed in a fitted orange bodycon dress which highlighted her incredible figure.
The Superbass rapper had her raven locks loose and poker straight, and she posted a touching photo with her followers, showing her share a kiss with her man.
She is also enjoying the success of her own mobile game, called The Empire.
Now, fans can play the app on their phone, and are given the opportunity to create their own songs and sell records to try and make it big in the music career – all with Nicki as a mentor.

Players are also given the opportunity to record their own voices rapping into the app.
Nicki can then select the best original raps from fans to showcase on her social media accounts.

The game, which comes from the same company as Kim Kardashian’s app, has been well received from fans, and many have taken to Twitter to share their own screenshots.
One fan tweeted the star and said: “I love the game. And I love hearing your character talk in the game. Seems so REAL. I’m addicted.”

Another wrote: “#NickiMinajTheEMPIRE is so awesome. I’m literary ignoring your tweets @NICKIMINAJ because I'm too busy hanging out w/ you. Thank you!”
While a third fan wrote alongside a screenshot of the game: “Meeting Nic for lunch soon. Can't wait until she calls @NICKIMINAJ #NickiMinajTheEmpire.”

Check more sexy pictures below.... some guys are jerking off already..... la click la het horney
Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by herzern(m): 3:56am On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 09, 2016
She looks hot.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2016
rokiatu:
She looks hot.
u re the chocolate version of her grin

#YOLO

4 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by ojophilip(m): 4:40am On Dec 09, 2016
hmmmm Iya looks older
Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by pol23: 5:06am On Dec 09, 2016
If na naija artist abuse go don roll in.
Though they ain't fit in that circle anyway.
Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by JoeBlocks(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2016
rokiatu:
She looks hot.
You look hotter, if you dress like her, cos your boobs and ass aren't fake. grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2016
To be honest, I just wanna fvck dis girl

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2016
Martino240:
To be honest, I just wanna fvck dis girl

That's why u have dreams wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by olayinex(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2016
Jarizod:

That's why u have dreams wink cheesy
Abi my bro, so catch ur bed ND begin the journey

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Cyberfire(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2016
She's lit
Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
You look hotter, if you dress like her, cos your boobs and ass aren't fake. grin

richommie:
u re the chocolate version of her grin
#YOLO
talk about serious flattering. grin grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by JoeBlocks(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2016
rokiatu:

Oh there's a fine thin line between flattering and truth. smiley

And you're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2016
rokiatu:

Am seriously serious. . . . For me, u way hotter Dan her.
Bring rokiatu and minaj?
I pick yOU. cheesy

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Oh there's a fine thin line between flattering and truth. smiley

And you're welcome.

richommie:

Am seriously serious. . . . For me, u way hotter Dan her.
Bring rokiatu and minaj?
I pick yOU. cheesy
#YOLO
awww thanks guys.
Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by JoeBlocks(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2016
rokiatu:

awww thanks guys.
As earlier said, you're welcome. smiley
Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by richguyTX(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2016
My ass is bigger than her own! And very sexy

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
If not for money sake, dis lady wuld make a good babysitter 4 meek Mill
Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by waternogetenemy: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
rokiatu:

hey gorgeous, u know ma regular. grin grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
She hot kiss kiss

One lucky bastard be tapping that.. angry

(1) (Reply)

Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? / Wizkid’s Son Attacks Peter Psquare’s Son On Twitter / Full Life Story Of Frank Edwards How He Started [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.