Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons (31212 Views)

Sick Wizkid Cancels All Concerts For December & January / Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons / Wizkid Cancels All Concerts For The Year - Looks So Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by smudge2079(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2016
The travels and shit is the challenge
ugolance:
And my question is this? How does one jumping on stage and miming his own song being played over a sound system sap his energy? Or am I the only one reading what I saw? grin
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by joey150(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2016
stevebond007:

Travel schedules, media meetings, studio time,
Business / legal issues,
Family issues,

Its not easy, he needs a break, Get well soon Wizzy!
A Grammy nomination is a nod to your relevance in Africa Music.
Which grammy nomination? Not a hater but even wizkid knows he wasnt noninated for jack. Drake's album was noninated and not wizkid.

Nawa o.

In other news..wiz been looking sick lately.stop leaving life in the fast lane Because you famous.
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by rocknation62(m): 9:50am On Dec 09, 2016
CXLVII:

You re dull!
THE GUY NAME NA DOLAPO... grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2016
Pray he comes back better than ever
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by newmusic: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2016
@ugolance, you don't know anything...
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Sweetrolly(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2016
UncleBob:
he's HIV positive!!! and i mean it!!!! skin-diving ahawos and HOES!!! better rest for 2 months let them get the right retroviral drugs for u, after a lot of testing!!!! EWU!!!

people like you talks without control, how did you know he is HIV positive?? mind your tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by saydfact(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2016
Abeg oh... make nothing do u ooh..

Good health
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by fyneguy: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2016
that means he is hypertensive.

get well soon
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Kimjinkyu(f): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2016
IamISRAEL:
He is dying and you re here praising him.
BTW, nice boobs!
I'm sure you're only concern about the boobs
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by able20(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2016
Another kidney wahala loading. Wizy we pray God to flush all dem ganja and cocaine out of your system.
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2016
UncleBob:
he's HIV positive!!! and i mean it!!!! skin-diving ahawos and HOES!!! better rest for 2 months let them get the right retroviral drugs for u, after a lot of testing!!!! EWU!!!

Eh naija people una go just dey say wetin u no no. Rumour monger.
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by IamKingwise(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2016
Get well soon!
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by lancxyy: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2016
Just because of ordinary headache the guy won cancel all his show and lose small money.....well no be my money sha......get well soon nigga.
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2016
[b][/b]See this President Buhari..... have you been fortunate enough to see Wizkid perform? you think he is like small doctor and dem etc? the Nigga perform with bands.... that's why he is always with dem producers - Legendury, Dr frabs, and other Artiste as well... get your hate straight by going to Youtube to see his performances.
ugolance:
And my question is this? How does one jumping on stage and miming his own song being played over a sound system sap his energy? Or am I the only one reading what I saw? grin
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Down town yaaa
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by jimbson: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2016
UncleBob:

Na wetin this dude do u na to deserve all these accusation
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by undarey(m): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2016
olaolulazio:
The effect of London kush, sk, coldine, cocaine and pussyyyyyu.

Codeine*
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by 9inches(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2016
Too much igbo is getting at him now. Sorry wizkid
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by miqos02(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2016
ugolance:
how about his other activities off the stage, like weed smoking, women furking, clubbing and so on
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by seenter84: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Too much weed, alcohol, and sex
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Hoodfriend(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Lolz,,,he look sick in the picture above, abi na my eye :oLolz,,,he look sick in the picture above, abi na my eye

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by wealth231(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2016
Wd
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by IamISRAEL(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2016
Kimjinkyu:

I'm sure you're only concern about the boobs

For now YES, but in future maybe your pretty face and heart would follow, it will all depend on you.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Gshun: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2016
see these ones
IamISRAEL:

For now YES, but in future maybe your pretty face and heart would follow, it will all depend on you.
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by IamISRAEL(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2016
Gshun:
see these ones
Hahahahaha, bros wetin this one do na? Na dis one cause Nigeria recession?
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Kimjinkyu(f): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2016
IamISRAEL:

Thank God I didn't answer
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Ncsamuel(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2016
Wetin come concern us concern you. Nobody cares about ur health,these ppl only care about ur songs that sometimes dont make sense. My brother enjoy ursef with weed and pussy before ur career expire jare
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by IamISRAEL(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2016
Kimjinkyu:

Thank God I didn't answer

Is there really much diff between replying and answering?
yeah, you didn't answered, stated by you, but you replied, which means you intended answering.

Let me take you away from here
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Businessideas: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2016
UncleBob:
He just had a son recently and the son is not HIV positive so you are just being silly and irresponsible. It's internet millipedes people like you that will eventually give FG the opportunity to censor the social media .You know that you can't write this trash if your identity can be verified immediately
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by harlee(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2016
ugolance:
effect of too much weed
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Davidmart(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2016
UncleBob:

must U be stupid everywhere U go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) / Ruth Kadiri Releases Stunning New Pics As She Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.