Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Educate Me - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Educate Me (1428 Views)

Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Educate Me by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 09, 2016
I have always been a dog lover since I was a little kid but my mom wasn't a fan.Had to endure but I always showed my love to dogs whenever I came across the friendly ones......Now,I live on my own and because of the limited space,I decided to go for Lhasa Apso.
It is coming in this morning,could you please school me on what they eat and how best to make them comfortable in it's new environment.
Thanks......Once I have it,will post pictures.

Cc bobbysaxy
Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2016
Any good vet around iju ishaga/college road ogba?
Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Tessy is here!!!Yeepee.since no one wants to tell me how to treat her,I gave her peak milk as a welcome meal

Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2016
Wondering why she keeps Crying and sounding funny

Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Never knew I wouldn't find help on here,a friend introduced me to a vet and he told me the best dog food to give it and tessy is happy!!!
Re: Educate Me by fabulouskay(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
send me a PM of ur WhatsApp no; would try my best...
Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
fabulouskay:
send me a PM of ur WhatsApp no; would try my best...
09093269178....Thanks
Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tessy is sick

Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 13, 2016
Benz4pimp:
Tessy is sick

drgbaks might have an idea what you can do. She stays in Lagos too and is a professional vet.
Re: Educate Me by drgbaks(f): 3:19am On Dec 14, 2016
Largas:

drgbaks might have an idea what you can do. She stays in Lagos too and is a professional vet.

Hi. Contrary to the above poster. I do not live in Lagos. However I can render some help in educating you. I can be reached via Whatsapp- 08185349555.
Cheers.

P.S: I hope Tessy is better now?
Re: Educate Me by drgbaks(f): 3:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Largas:

Thank you sir.
Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 25, 2016
drgbaks:

Hi. Contrary to the above poster. I do not live in Lagos. However I can render some help in educating you. I can be reached via Whatsapp- 08185349555.
Cheers.

P.S: I hope Tessy is better now?
Tessy is better thanks but I really don't like how she eats....sometimes she doesn't take the noodles and fish,atimes she will just eat lil.I want her to eat a lot
Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2017
Been a while,Tessy is now a big girl and on her 2nd heat!!!How time flies!!!!will cross her by weekend.I got her a female friend already,she is coming in today,got her cheap and decided take good care of her!!!

1 Like

Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Been a while,Tessy is now a big girl and on her 2nd heat!!!How time flies!!!!will cross her by weekend.I got her a female friend already,she is coming in today,got her cheap and decided take good care of her!!!

Time does fly. I also have a female Nig local pup, can I see yours?. How did you take care of your dog's furr, my pup is white with black spots+she's not furry) and I'm wondering how often I should give her a bath to maintain it
Re: Educate Me by rumenase(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
just try and update the thread regularly. thanks
Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pidgin2:

Time does fly. I also have a female Nig local pup, can I see yours?. How did you take care of your dog's furr, my pup is white with black spots+she's not furry) and I'm wondering how often I should give her a bath to maintain it
3x a week

1 Like

Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mating pic!!!You are all invited to her baby shower,3rd week in November

1 Like

Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Tessy and Nicky

1 Like

Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Tessy and Nicky

Lovely dogs
Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Thanks.....�
Re: Educate Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ivana joins the family....So cute!!!!!!!!welcome party loading

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Sits On Chow-Chow Dog (Picture) / Rot Roiler And Assasian Puppy Dog For Sale / Terrifying 33ft Anaconda Discovered Lurking In Caves Near Dam Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.