Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Tiwa Savage, Teebilz Unite Again - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage, Teebilz Unite Again (538 Views)

Christine Skambo - Africa Unite / AFRIMMA 2016 Awards Winners' List: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Turn Biggest Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage, Teebilz Unite Again by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2016
There is an indication that singer Tiwa Savage and her estranged husband, Tunji Balogun, may have decided to patch up the broken bits of their marriage and start again. The gossip mill is agog with a story that the couple has been making moves to reunite after a stormy breakup that generated so much noise in the mass media a couple of months ago.
Evidence that critics have been watching the celebrity couple closely emerged on Wednesday when a popular Nigerian blog reported that Tiwa and her husband had been attending a counselling clinic somewhere in Lagos. The report also insinuated that the couple were seen attending an event together on one occasion.
If this is true, it means that the celebrities must have made up their minds to push their differences aside and rekindle the spark in their relationship. This is by all means good news to many fans of the singer, who have privately wished for a development of this nature.
 
http://punchng.com/tiwa-savage-teebilz-unite/

Re: Tiwa Savage, Teebilz Unite Again by pyyxxaro: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2016
If there like make dem chop indosid like rat, e nor concern me undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage, Teebilz Unite Again by twentysixteen(f): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2016
Goo news, I wish them well.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Teebilz Unite Again by nepapole(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2016
So..... Make I divorce? Msheeeww.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Teebilz Unite Again by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2016
I just hate divorcees angry sad
Re: Tiwa Savage, Teebilz Unite Again by sirfee(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2016
This is good news,we break up to make up.

(1) (Reply)

“Friend’n” By Donny Willoh Captivates Audiences With Rap / Coke Studio Africa / Awesome Worship By Michael Akingbala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.