Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Interested In Learning Graphics Design Conveniently? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Interested In Learning Graphics Design Conveniently? (1187 Views)

My Designs As A Starter After Learning Graphics / Which Is The Best Software For Learning Graphics Design / Can HP 15 Perform Graphics Conveniently??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Learning Graphics Design Conveniently? by subtle009(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2016
No doubt Graphics Design is one of the most assured way to make money for all class (student, full time worker, Part time worker, etc) of people, as you can do your designs anywhere, anytime with your PC. Aside making money with graphics design, it is necessary to be able to do some basic designs to be active in digital marketing that is currently trending worldwide. Maybe the will isn't the problem, but to have a convenient way of learning amidst busy schedule and the likes. Therefore i offer the following to help people learn conveniently

GRAPHICS DESIGN TOOLS INSTALLED AND CRACKED (Corel x7, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
TESTED AND TRUSTED TUTORIALS ON THE ABOVE NAMED SOFTWARES
TIPS AND TRICKS ON GRAPHICS
How to be creative
Where to get templates for Design
How to get good tutorials, ETC
ONE on ONE training on any of this softwares to suit you if need be
and so much more, Trust you just got covered. whatsapp: 07066647275, BBM: 56101EEC. CHEERS!!!
Re: Interested In Learning Graphics Design Conveniently? by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2016
Where do you base ??
Re: Interested In Learning Graphics Design Conveniently? by subtle009(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Lagos
datgoaldigger:
Where do you base ??
Re: Interested In Learning Graphics Design Conveniently? by subtle009(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Compliment of the season to you all. Dare to be different in 2017, learn Graphics Design. Enough of the procrastination, you should get it over with. HAPPY 2017

(1) (Reply)

Pls, What Free Video Editing Software Can I Use On A Low-capacity Laptop? / Coming Soon: / Dear Nairalanders, I'm In Need Of An Expert In 3d & 4d Modelling & Animation Preferrably Wit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.