Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Vote of Thanks- President DFA Hon. Prince Ikechukwu Martin Apugo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vote of Thanks- President DFA Hon. Prince Ikechukwu Martin Apugo (833 Views)

The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) / Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote of Thanks- President DFA Hon. Prince Ikechukwu Martin Apugo by facwa(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2016
President of Diamond Football Academy Prince Martin Apugo after the completion of yet another edition of a successful Diamond Cup Tournament 2016 expresses his heartfelt appreciations to everyone. In his words and speech he says " I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who has been present for this very occasion since 5th of December and had also followed it up to this very day being 7th which is the day we draw the curtains for 2016 Diamond Cup. I want to thank the Abia State Government, the Governor represented by Cmr, for Sports Abia state Hon, Chinwe Nwanganga, the NFF, Alahaji Salisu Yusuf, Mr. Fresh, the scouts from Europe Mr. Simon Hunt, Mr. Daniel Heydon, Mr. Tim Aleshe, i also want to thank my big brother High Chief Emeka Inyama among all the special degnitaries who came out to support us in this Diamond Cup Competition. I also want to thank our Government College Supporters our fans, the Organizing Committees, the Officials coaches from different clubs and players who did honor our invitation to be part of this success we say thank you.
I do thank the media crew for their endless effort throughout the Competition, the journalists, Supersports, Complete Sports, Sporting life, MCL TV, AIT and various media firms that gave out their very best in contribution for this successful outcome.
We thank you so much for your support in making this a success and promise to deliver an advanced edition of this Diamond Cup come next year. I also want to thank the General Manager Prince Victor Apugo for his undivided efforts and hard work, i also want to thank the Technical Team of Diamond Football Academy for their tireless effort in producing a world class player to watch. In a big way i want to thank the players for also making me and Diamond Football Academy proud. In view of all i do thank the Seceretary DFA Anupoe Vitalis esq. for his efforts in dotting the Is and Ts of this very Tournament,
Thank you all for you all are they best.
Tags:
Martin I. Apugo
Diamond Football Academy
Source: http://diamondfa.com/content/vote-thanks-president-dfa-hon-prince-ikechukwu-martin-apugo

Source: http://diamondfa.com/content/four-players-diamond-cup-2016-given-automatic-national-team-call

(1) (Reply)

England Born Trio Train With Super Eagles Ahead Of Potential Switch / How Much Is CR7 Worth Now With The UCL Facts? / Super Eagles Arrive At Akwa Ibom Airport Ahead Of Bafana Bafana Match(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.