Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

'I Want To Hear Your Orgasmic Scream' -- Kemi Olunloyo Advice Ubi And Lilian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Want To Hear Your Orgasmic Scream' -- Kemi Olunloyo Advice Ubi And Lilian (1250 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Ubi And Lilian Esoro Son Bowlegged Due To Froggy Posture [PICS] / How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Want To Hear Your Orgasmic Scream' -- Kemi Olunloyo Advice Ubi And Lilian by TunezMediaTV: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Meddlesome media personalty, Madam Kemi Olunloyo, says she is responsible for reuniting TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin and his Nigerian actress wife, Lilian Esoro.

She has now given them more advice to have sex all day, 4 times a day, everyday to help them rebond again.

She wrote, “Shey u see what happens when #MadamHNN #Auntykemi gets involved in y’all foolishness. Not even a week I ripped sense into them @ubifranklintriplemg and @lilianesoroo are patching up their marriage. So proud of you kids.

It can be SAVED! Do it for yourselves and not for Baby J. Kids dont patch up marriages. Happiness and compromise does. Spend time with each other. Keep detailed shit off #socialmedia. Bleep Bleep Bleep each other all day all night and make that love spread like butter. I wanna hear your orgasmic screams all the way in #Ibadan. Ubi you must do Lilian like homework, Lilian u must do Ubi like Arik air #Lagos to #Kano—4 times a day! #GBAM”.

Ubi announced the reunion with his wife in a recent interview where he declared that he loves Lilian and doesn't care about what the world has to say about it;
He said;
“My wife is good... I love her so much, there is nothing I can do about it. The world will say what they want to say but you see, even those that are writing have their problems but they come on social media to behave like they are all holy and co. I know you have a father and a mother and there are sometimes they say ‘no’ and disagree. You see, sometimes, you disagree to agree. So whatever anyone want to write, they should continue writing. One day when they are tired, they will stop”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/i-want-to-hear-your-orgasmic-scream.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: 'I Want To Hear Your Orgasmic Scream' -- Kemi Olunloyo Advice Ubi And Lilian by CHOPUP411(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Kemi!!!!!!
Re: 'I Want To Hear Your Orgasmic Scream' -- Kemi Olunloyo Advice Ubi And Lilian by kachimighty0000: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2016
Dis girl go like sex die...
Re: 'I Want To Hear Your Orgasmic Scream' -- Kemi Olunloyo Advice Ubi And Lilian by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2016
Message to Madam Kemi Olunloyo @hnnafrica

Re: 'I Want To Hear Your Orgasmic Scream' -- Kemi Olunloyo Advice Ubi And Lilian by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2016
How you take know?

kachimighty0000:
Dis girl go like sex die...

Re: 'I Want To Hear Your Orgasmic Scream' -- Kemi Olunloyo Advice Ubi And Lilian by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: 'I Want To Hear Your Orgasmic Scream' -- Kemi Olunloyo Advice Ubi And Lilian by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
cheesycheesycheesy with the way kemi they talk recently she fit rape any guy!
Re: 'I Want To Hear Your Orgasmic Scream' -- Kemi Olunloyo Advice Ubi And Lilian by Smellymouth: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo, say after me.. Say "Oh Lord!!Oh Lord!!! Dash me sense, Give me plenty sense, every spiritual husband troubling my life, every canker worm, every caterpillar, every marine spirit disturbing me and making me disgrace my family on social media, Die by fire!!!"

Kemi, open your mouth and pray..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Want To Hear Your Orgasmic Scream' -- Kemi Olunloyo Advice Ubi And Lilian by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: 'I Want To Hear Your Orgasmic Scream' -- Kemi Olunloyo Advice Ubi And Lilian by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
lol....see funny comments oo
Re: 'I Want To Hear Your Orgasmic Scream' -- Kemi Olunloyo Advice Ubi And Lilian by BrutalJab: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin This woman en

(1) (Reply)

P-square's Paul Okoye Advises Teenage Fan Who Wishes To Join Illuminati / Video:money Rains As Yahoo Boy Throws Money Into Air After Hitting Fresh Maga / Black Beauty! Beverly Naya Shares Adorable Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.