Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

When Do I Need An Escrow Service? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Do I Need An Escrow Service? (828 Views)

I Need An Advice On How To Start An Escrow Business. / INTRODUCING IBL ESCROW SERVICE / Escrow Service In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Do I Need An Escrow Service? by LockMyCash: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
In as much as technological advancements especially the internet have made life a lot easier, there are still recorded cases of mishaps, wrong decisions, bad choices amongst others. Talking about buying and selling gone wrong, a lot of people have fallen and are still falling into this category on a daily basis.
Most of us go about complaining about a wrong delivery, a damaged product, incomplete payment for an item. However, it is also saddening that some of us don't know how to get out of this situation.
Ever heard of "Escrow service" it’s not big grammar and you don't need to be ashamed of not knowing what it means, because a number of people have never heard of it.

HOW AN ESCROW SERVICE PROTECTS YOU HAS A BUYER

Scared of buying another phone online because the last one you bought did not work optimally days after you bought it and you didn't get your money's worth. The last pair of shoes you bought were not perfectly balanced and you already paid before finding out, because there was no time to inspect them!! A wrong shirt size was delivered and you didn't find out until it was too late and of course the seller didn't want to change it for you!!
All these and many more can be avoided with an Escrow service. Buyers can be rest assured because items bought will be inspected by them and confirmed as being satisfactory before money is released by the escrow to the seller, thereby eliminating "regrettable buys".

LockMyCash guarantees the buyers of getting value for their money and ultimately prevent fraudsters from duping them.

HOW AN ESCROW SERVICE PROTECTS YOU HAS A SELLER

Have you spent money on delivering a product or a service and the customers suddenly changed their minds, thereby making you run at a loss? Have you agreed on the price of a service with a customer, and on providing the service the customer decides to pay less than your agreed price?

If yes, then you need an Escrow service that will protect you from losses of this kind. As a seller, an escrow service like LockMyCash ensures that the buyer makes payment before you deliver or provide service thereby preventing losses caused by delivery to unserious buyers.

LockMyCash is the perfect Escrow service to meet your transaction/trade needs. We act as the middleman in your transactions, to ensure that the stress of buying online is reduced and your confidence in online transactions renewed.

We've got you covered back to back!!!

https://blog.lockmycash.com/escrow-when-do-you-need-it/

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Supermarket/Pharmacy Pos Software / Please How Can I Recovered My Money From Interswitch? Help A Brother Please. / How Can I Get A Copy Writer On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.