Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Just Crazy - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Just Crazy (603 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Crazy by shanib9: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2009
Life…….its simply a collection of feelings put together in a simple package if u could call it one.BLA BLA ,
For me it’s been a wild ride,  wild ride of 18 years.

Don’t know why i am writing this but i just want to know what’s in my mind, or I just wanted to see ‘what’ I am ……, heh

I have seen my father and mother get separated when i was 8,  This aint much for the modern generation but for me it changed the course of my life. I and my bro stayed with dad  , At 11 my father got married again,  Being accused of peeping into Ur father’s bedroom at the age of 12 was a lot to bear,  but i lived with it.

Whenever I used to meet my mother, i.e. once in 2 or 3 years i used to run like crazy not towards her but away from her. My heart would pump like a mad dog when I see her. I was so afraid of taking to her don’t know why, it’s funny right, she was my mother what’s there to fear abut ,  I still don’t know.

Hmm I was also accused of trying to kill father’s second wife (lol right) , that was when I was 14.i don’t even know what there where thinking at that time and eventually too got divorced. And next his 3rd marriage .All I know is that my father aint a bad person, he just makes bad choices that’s all, he made a bad choice of asking us to come with him when he could have easily let us go,  Was it a matter of pride for him , hmm don’t know .Then he made the wrong choice of marring a women of age 23 when he was 47 ,who wasn’t mature enough to cope with him …, I had completely turned into a psycho after his 3rd marriage,  (Me and psycho lol) …….

I am 18 now ….What I am right now or what i have right now is a father who loves me a lot but does know how to express it,  a bro who cares more abut how I look rather than 'what' I am  and some friends who literally don’t know 'what' I am ,  On the bright side i have a nice house to live in. I am not a handicap heh. And am I depressed, nah what’s there to be depressed abut,

(1) (Reply)

Warmongers: These Troublers Of Our Country! / Baby's Child / Number One Fan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.