Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead (5127 Views)

Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her / Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy / John Legend's Wife Posts 'sexy' Photo, But Fans Are Killing Her....-cnnblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by BrutalJab: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by enoqueen: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lobatan.

4 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by MzDeeb(f): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
In the first instance, what the heck was she and the photographer thinking of when they decided to take pictures in such pose.. even the area sef.. Wetin den dey find up n down sef...?

Lol... U go fear End Time Posing. Nothing wey person no go see.. The babe be like *I must stand out* So tey u go stand out for gutter.. That one sef dey unique dear.

Thumbs up girlfriend. . Biko next place of photoshoot should be @ d soakaway or graveyard. U hear.

.. Na person wey don belleful dey perform all these kain tin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Airforce1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Women too get wahala

See where "I must belong" landed her.
grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by CplusJason: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin What a good way to land....

She have a nice breast tho! wink
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by divinehand2003(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hahahaha

Hope she didn't hurt her fine body ooooo?
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by mytime24(f): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
she won pose like mammywater nA lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by phlamesG: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Why some girls no just geh sense?? angry

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by julioralph(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
wow.
I do hope her nose/jaw bone is ok sha.
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Estimable(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
The last pic, na the confirmed posing... grin grin
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by BEENUEL(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ridiculous AFRICA

Anchors ::: Jarizod and Smellymouth grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
BEENUEL:
Ridiculous AFRICA

Anchors ::: Jarizo.d and Smellym.outh grin cheesy

This woman mumu no get part 2 grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 10, 2016
This should be the latest Meme

Chai cheesy
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by emeijeh(m): 12:27am On Dec 10, 2016
Chai!
Brokeback brokechin/ brokebreast mountain grin

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 10, 2016
Omo see gobe grin grin
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Aremu01(m): 5:24am On Dec 10, 2016
Hmmmm Interesting
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by dingbang(m): 5:25am On Dec 10, 2016
I'm pretty sure she'll lose one of her teeth grin
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by bowman000(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2016
Onye ara grin
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2016
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 , fp material
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Kobicove(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2016
There's nothing funny about another person's misfortune...

She possibly suffered some serious injury as a result of this fall sad
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by MrCork: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2016
ellacute45:
This should be the latest Meme

Chai cheesy

...ok ..proooof you no longer a nazi racist...when can we fukk an how much you want?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2016
MrCork:

...ok ..proooof you no longer a nazi racist...when can we fukk an how much you want?? undecided

Stop calling me a nazi racist
Not funny at all
If you don't have anything reasonable to say
Take your ignorant stupid ass off my MT
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by realBliss(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by MrCork: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2016
ellacute45:

Stop calling me a nazi racist
Not funny at all
If you don't have anything reasonable to say
Take your ignorant stupid ass off my MT

..real ladies don't swaaaar..calm down...if you not a Nazi racist then why
DO YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE? ?...even ordnarrry punnnny ..you refuse to give me (your own kind)..you are wot you are..Nazi

.Ellacute45...you are NAZI RACIST!!! (Real talk)
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2016
MrCork:

..real ladies don't swaaaar..calm down...if you not a Nazi racist then why
DO YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE? ?...even ordnarrry punnnny ..you refuse to give me (your own kind)..you are wot you are..Nazi

.Ellacuthe45...you are NAZI RACIST!!! (Real talk)
undecided

Still sounding ignorant
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Vision4God: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2016
Hia
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by MrCork: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2016
ellacute45:

Still sounding ignorant

..if you not a racist than why the hatred in black people?.wits wrong with us making?...don't you want to get preggggnant?..you are a Nazi racist undecided

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2016
MrCork:

..if you not a racist than why the hatred in black people?.wits wrong with us making?...don't you want to get preggggnant?..you are a Nazi racist undecided
Don't you have work this morning, mister sad
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by MrCork: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2016
ellacute45:

..am late for work..my *dk* is hard...thanks to u angry

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by iluvdonjazzy: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2016
but the photographer sef is wicked, y didt he delete it, he now went to put it on the net.
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by MrCork: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2016
ellacute45:

..do you realize I hav Moiney..pounds sterling ? angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Ray Hushpuppi's Real Name ? / Jim Iyke On Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan / Kai! Groom Wears Parachute On Wedding Day (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.