Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nigeria Education: for the poor or rich. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Education: for the poor or rich. (530 Views)

Assu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Education: for the poor or rich. by Nonnyl(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2009
Kai, I've tried to make something of nigeria education but couldn't. Just recently I heard that the school fees will increase and I was like not doubting it cos the supplementary forms that was bought at 5000 before was sold recently at 10,000 NGN. My question is, can the poor people still go to higher institution in this county?
Re: Nigeria Education: for the poor or rich. by ccollins(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2009
@poster,just pray to God for His help and do His will.don't envy or worry.GOD WILL SUPPLY U ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY THROUGH JESUS

(1) (Reply)

Private Universities; Are They Blessings Or The Something Else. / Which Circumnavigate Earnest / Laspotech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.