Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Suicide An Option? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suicide An Option? (396 Views)

Suicide Is Never An Option. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suicide An Option? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
I'm sick, so sick, I'm going through the worst pain of my life, inflicted on me by someone I dearly love, I'm loosing focus, I can't reason well, I'm loosing everything, I never thought the could be so frail, if I was a lady maybe I would be long gone, following this https://www.nairaland.com/3505303/after-5-years-did-just , I tried to sort things out, but it wasn't me trynna get d stuff fixed again, it was her, but my heart couldn't bear what befell it.

I know this is crazy, I've got many things to live for, I am an handsome young man(no boasting pls) with good work and best family, but my problem is I've got a frail heart I never knew I have, even though she apologized, I felt like I can't love her again after our conversation on phone, I just wanna go and have peace.

I need peace, thinking bout getting CO(carbon monoxide) or save me by telling me drug to douse my pain and forget everything.

Below is her message, but its too late.
Ps:Like I've said I am secluded(very), I've got few people people to talk to, so I freely express myself here.

Re: Suicide An Option? by ChiefCommander(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
No need to usurp God's right by killing oneself. It could be unpardonable.
Re: Suicide An Option? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Why would you think of killing yourself? Did you create yourself? If you think taking your life will give you peace, then try Jesus and see what inner peace it's all about.

You're handsome (allegedly)with a good job & a lovely family, isn't that a enough reason to live?

My dear, Jesus is the only person worth dying for, any other person na counterfeit. Just try and move on! Get your mind busy with books(not love stories oh), hang out with families and friends, visit NL more often etc. You don't need to even think towards this direction

(1) (Reply)

Finally Asusu Igbo Has Been Added On Facebook / Breaking!!! / Check Out Picture Of The Tree With Arabic Inscriptions Found In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.