Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Music Video Making Contest- Help a Nairalander Make a Cool Video - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Music Video Making Contest- Help a Nairalander Make a Cool Video (1198 Views)

Getting A Cool Cartooned Picture Of Yourself. / Get A Cool Looking Cartoon Head Right Here / Create A Cool T-shirt Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Video Making Contest- Help a Nairalander Make a Cool Video by musicwriter(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hello my Nairaland people.

I just recorded a song I call YOYO (you're on your own) where I tried to put the frustration of Nigerians in a song.

I need someone with knowledge about video editing to help me make a cool music video for it. No camera required, just use existing video clips and pictures you could find online. Lets send a message to Abuja.

Below are scenes I'll like you feature in the song.

1. Bad omen: feature scene of people who died scooping petrol (where I said "no plans for the people"wink
2. Bribery and corruption: feature police man taking bribe or fighting (only feature where money is in their hand or where there're fighting)
3. Bad leadership: feature scene of house of rep members fighting (where I said "everything scatter scatter, everything jaga jaga"wink.
4. Promise and fail: feature party campaign promise billboards where I said "they promise and fail" (feature clips or photos where they promised N1 = $1, feed school children, pay N5000 monthly, provide 20 million jobs per year).
5. Poor infrastructure: feature bad roads, poor electricity infrastructure, water supply.
6. Miscellaneous: feature clip of Fela singing (only in the place I said "Fela Anikulapo talk say dem bi animal wey wear agbada"wink.

The above is the criteria or if you prefer a guide, and its not meant to limit your creativity. You can of course add related clips or pictures you find interesting in the spirit of the song.

Use a mix of video clips from youtube and pictures from google image. Just be guided by your discernment to make the best music video you can based on the above criteria or guide. Listen to the song and you'll understand better. The message is in the song and its self explanatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cZPu9fXSI

Your reward:

I' am willing to load N15,000 credit/recharge card (any network) to the phone number of the participant that make me the best video. Or, if you prefer the cash, I'll send to your bank account. The runner-up I'll load N10,000 credit/recharge card (any network) to your phone or if you prefer the cash, I'll send to your bank account.

Though I' am only interested in the first and second best, however, the third best video will receive N5,000 in credit/recharge card of any network he/she want.

Of course, I understand this sum may not be enough, but I' am not looking for a professional job. I'll appreciate your effort whether professional or amateur, as long as its good enough to serve the purpose of this project.

If interested indicate your interest. Submission starts now to end 15th December.

Nairalanders would help me rate the videos to determine which is the best, whichever the majority of the people adjudge as the best video would be accepted as such.

Let's get this thing done!.

Note: Use artiste information below where necessary.

Artiste: Africason
Song: YOYO
Release year: 2016
Album: MELANIN
Label: iTunes, Amazon
Twitter: @African_School
Facebook.com/AfricanSchool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Music Video Making Contest- Help a Nairalander Make a Cool Video by mrrock: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
I' m interested but I saw this late. Today is already 12th Dec.
Can you extend the date?
Re: Music Video Making Contest- Help a Nairalander Make a Cool Video by musicwriter(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
mrrock:
I' m interested but I saw this late. Today is already 12th Dec.

Can you extend the date?

Thanks for your ineterst. But, don't worry, I already have one.

(1) (Reply)

Oejoseph (X Pictures) / Help Me Out / Unboxing The Best Camera For Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.