Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) (882 Views)

Secure A Plot In Lekki Royal Garden For As Low As 4m In Ibeju-lekki / Lekki Royal Garden 6m C of O, Dry Land,Fenced,Gated.Drainage and road commenced / AMAZING + BUMPER + SUPER COOL= MISSILE OFFER, LEKKI ROYAL GARDEN WITH C OF O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
LEKKI ROYAL GARDENS
Price: N3M
Title: Certificate of Occupancy

Very Dry Land.
Immediate Allocation
Free Site Inspection daily.

If Interested call/WhatsApp --Jumoke on 08024920691

Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 12:38am On Dec 10, 2016
LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE VS LEKKI PHASE 1

A plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 is N120m - N150m and in 3yrs, it will be worth N140m - N170m. While a plot at the Lekki Free Trade Zone worth N4m today would be worth N30-N40m in 3yrs
Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
“How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.”

I like this quote from businessman Robert G. Allen. It says a lot about playing it safe. Yes you can feel secure having all your money in a savings account but what happens when that wealth is steadily eroded by that silent killer – inflation?
The banks will add a much more generous interest rate on what you borrow from them rather than the money you give them for safe keeping

Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Still selling
Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Land now costs N750,000 per plot.

I had people who got an acre each of this property.
land was selling for N600,000 before the increase, you can imagine how much difference now.

Is not too late to invest, my potential investors.

We hold free site inspections daily.

Just call or contact me on watsapp

Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2017

Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
NOW N4M
Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
Still selling..

Let's schedule Wednesday or Saturday for inspection

Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 12:27am On Feb 10, 2017
DONT WAIT AND BUY,BUY AND WAIT.

In case you do not know were ibeju lekki is,ibeju lekki is a local government area in Epe division of lagos state Nigeria.And if you are looking to buy a piece of land for an affordable price whether for housing or commercial purpose or as along term investment plan(hold and sell later),ibeju lekki is currently one of the best locations for you.

Ibeju lekki has rich neighbourhood and has proximity to big areas such as ikoyi,victoria island and it is very close to the lekki free trade zone.Buying a plot of land near lekki free trade zone is the best investment right now especially with the latest development,its a geographical area were goods may be landed,handled,manufactured or reconfigured and reexported without the intervention of the customs authorities.

Because its the fastest developing axis in nigeria,at the moment,here are the projects we are looking up to in ibeju lekki within the next few years;

1)Dangote refinery and petrochemical plant

2Lekki free trade zone

3)new international airport

4)new deep sea port

5)4th mainland bridge.

This projects are strong indications that the value of land in this area will compete with victoria and lekki in few years.almost 200,000 employees will need home to live in,recreational facilities to use and so on.so you need not fear to invest in ibeju lekki,in 10years ,2017,a land you bought would have appreciated at least 800-1000% for either residential,hospitality,commercial or recreational.

Land investment has been helping people to be wealthy and smiling to the bank,ownership of land has always been the goal of people in various aspects of life all across the world and the biggest benefit to owning land in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos is that as its population continue to grow, which always happen, land will become more and more valuable.
Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2017
Selling out fast
Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Understanding Plot Sizes

So u have 1plot. Basic
6plots= 1acre
15plots=1hectare

*PLOT*
In Lagos State, the standard size of a plot is 60ft x 120ft (18m x 36m i.e. 648 sqm), while in some other cities of the country, plots are measured in 50ft x 100ft.

*ACRE*
An Acre is a standard unit of measurement used by Land sellers and it is almost equivalent to the size of a standard football field. An Acre is a product of any rectangular plot of land giving a total of:

4,046sqm OR
43,560 sq ft OR
6 plots (each measuring 60ft x 120ft)

*HECTARE*
A hectare is one of the least known metric units and one which potential buyers and Estate developers seem to struggle with -

It is a land measuring:

100m x 100m OR
328ft x 328ft OR
10,000 sqm OR
Two and half acres OR
15 plots.
Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hottest selling estate

Call now.
Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Now selling for N6m. Congrats to my clients that bought into this estate, they just made a whooping of N3m return on investment>

Prospective clients, we still have a few plots left.
Drainage and road construction is ongoing.

If you do not have a piece of land or more along the free trade zone, you are misisng out.

Call 08024920691 to book inspection now
Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by ladypinky(f): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
*LEKKI ROYAL GARDEN*
Lekki Royal Garden is an amazing garden located in a serene environment of the new  economic centre of Lagos. 7 minutes drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone It's just a minute walk to the major road.

*LOCATION:* Oshoroko. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki Lagos.

*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
•Lekki Free Trade Zone
•Cargo Port Construction
•Dangote Refinery
•Lekki Seaport
•Power Oil
•La Capaign Tropicana Beach Resort

*WHY YOU NEED TO KEY IN TO THIS INVESTMENT*
Maximum Return on Investment
Close Proximity to the Lekki Free Trade Zone
Less Than Six Minutes Drive to La Campaign Resort Where You Can have Relax With Family
It's a Conducive Environment Where You Can Build Your Home
It's a Buy And Build Estate (Building Has commenced)
All Infrastructures is Being Done And Our Drainage is Second to none.

*BENEFITS*
Swimming pool & Recreation Garden
Gated Estate With Security
Road Network
Free From All Forms of Government And Omo Onile Wahala

TITLE: *_Global C of O_*
SIZE: *_600sqm_*
PRICE: *N6M*

*Fore more enquiries or inspection, kindly WhatsApp/Call:* 08024920691

Re: Lekki Royal Gardens. (contact Me 2 Get D VIDEO) by legalwebconsult(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is very interesting. I may give you a call.

Here is something that will help you market/advertise your business to millions of targeted audience in Nigeria.
Visit www.digit.legalwebconsult.com

(1) (Reply)

Quality Interlocking Paving Stone / For Sale Luxury 20units Of 5br Fully Det/house + BQ @ Lekki (pictures) / 3 Bedroom Flat Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.