Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Why A Whole Nigeria Dont Have International Passport Booklet - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why A Whole Nigeria Dont Have International Passport Booklet (763 Views)

Reason Commercial Airplanes Dont Have Parachutes Onboard For Passengers(Pics) / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklet Caused By High Dollar Rate - Joe Abah / Help! Shortage Of Passport Booklet In NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why A Whole Nigeria Dont Have International Passport Booklet by 2020age(m): 1:11am On Dec 10, 2016
please i want to know if there is anything like no booklet in nigerian immigration because for past two weeks now any people has been waiting for there international passports.

please i need some feedback
www.appsloaded.com
Re: Why A Whole Nigeria Dont Have International Passport Booklet by Akayshittu: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
There is no passport booklet at most issuing centres and is across many states in Ngeria.
Its an unfortunate incident in the last couple of weeks.
At Ikoyi, applicants are even addressed by the immigration officers in the morning (2 weeks ago) that they have challenge with the booklet. So, applicants should exercise some patience.
I learnt booklets are available in Ekiti state but have not confirmed that myself.
Its a sad situation. It shows that our government are not concerned about the citizens. A lot of people plan has been altered and some embassies will be closing up for the year soon.
I hope something urgent is done.
Its annoying.
Re: Why A Whole Nigeria Dont Have International Passport Booklet by franklynsunny(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Akayshittu:
There is no passport booklet at most issuing centres and is across many states in Ngeria.
Its an unfortunate incident in the last couple of weeks.
At Ikoyi, applicants are even addressed by the immigration officers in the morning (2 weeks ago) that they have challenge with the booklet. So, applicants should exercise some patience.
I learnt booklets are available in Ekiti state but have not confirmed that myself.
Its a sad situation. It shows that our government are not concerned about the citizens. A lot of people plan has been altered and some embassies will be closing up for the year soon.
I hope something urgent is done.
Its annoying.

That is d Aim for it nt to b available and it's frustrating

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Best Places To Meet Single Nigerian Born Immigrants In UK? / Watch Video - Drama Between Nigeria Uber Driver And America Passenger / Will You Move To North Korea If You Have The Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.