Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices (2609 Views)

Quality And Affordable Paints From FINECOAT PAINTS. / Waterproof Exterior Matt Paints Italian brand / Eastwood Gardens Estate, Behind KICC (Matt. Ashimolowo) Est. Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices by csiworksnig(f): 2:47am On Dec 10, 2016
We stock various brands of American paints at affordable prices. Over 12,000 colours available

Delivery to site is available.

Call or whatsapp 08093577005

Brands include

Glidden
Colour place
Ppg
Olympic
Behr
Clark + kesington
Ace royal
Valspar

Re: Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices by lastbaff(m): 3:00am On Dec 10, 2016
csiworksnig:
We stock various brands of American paints at affordable prices. Over 12,000 colours available
Delivery to site is available.
Call or whatsapp 08093577005
Brands include
Glidden
Colour place
Ppg
Olympic
Behr
Clark + kesington
Ace royal
Valspar
Hi,

Inbox me if you need copywiting service to promote your products online or offline.

Cheers
Re: Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices by csiworksnig(f): 3:17am On Dec 10, 2016
CSI paints, under CSI works limited is a professional full-service interior and exterior house painting company dedicated to preserving the life of your property with high quality exterior and interior paints and coatings.

We’ve earned our reputation as professional house painting contractor with an extensive range of house painter capabilities, qualified home re-painting experience, specialized interior and exterior painting and a superior work force.

Regardless of the project size and scope, our philosophy stays the same: “Get to know our customers and give them exactly what they want and need.” “Quality and service checkmates cut rates!”

Call 08093577005
Re: Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices by csiworksnig(f): 3:18am On Dec 10, 2016
lastbaff:

Hi,

Inbox me if you need copywiting service to promote your products online or offline.

Cheers

OK sir. Thanks
Re: Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices by csiworksnig(f): 3:20am On Dec 10, 2016
Email : csiworksnig@gmail.com

Mobile : 08093577005

Re: Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices by FastShipping: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
csiworksnig:

What is this wall called? Is this stucco? If so, what type of stucco is this?

Re: Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices by FastShipping: 2:08am On Dec 17, 2016
csiworksnig:

What is this exterior wall called? I know it is not gravitex.

Re: Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices by csiworksnig(f): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
FastShipping:

What is this exterior wall called? I know it is not gravitex.

I can't see it well but it looks like smooth rubbed Tyrolean
Re: Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices by fastestshipper: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
csiworksnig:

I can't see it well but it looks like smooth rubbed Tyrolean

You must have been looking at the picture on your phone. There is no way you can determine the type of wall it is on your phone.

Please, look at the picture boldly on a computer and see the type of wall it is.

I look forward to your response.
Re: Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices by csiworksnig(f): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
fastestshipper:

You must have been looking at the picture on your phone. There is no way you can determine the type of wall it is on your phone.

Please, look at the picture boldly on a computer and see the type of wall it is.

I look forward to your response.

viewed on the laptop now.. its rubbed tyrolean applied and rubbed tightly .
Re: Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices by csiworksnig(f): 1:15am On Feb 06, 2017
hi
Re: Satin/silk/matt/flat Paints At Affordable Prices by csiworksnig(f): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2017
It's Monday and your calls will be highly welcome

Call or whatsapp : 08093577005

(1) (Reply)

Invest today in the Open Heaven Estate Phase 2 N1.5m outright payment / Plot Of Land At Ayobo/ipaja Area Of Lagos With C Of O / We Need 2 Bedroom Flat And A Mini Flat Around Ojodu, Omole, Agidingbi,agbole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.