Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

A Spanking New Brain Trainer From Puzzles Planet - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / A Spanking New Brain Trainer From Puzzles Planet (1436 Views)

Are You Smart Enough To Solve These Two Puzzles? / Upgrade Your IQ For The New Year With Puzzles Planet Saturday001 Puzzles / Puzzles Planet Is Back! If You Think You Are Smart, Answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Spanking New Brain Trainer From Puzzles Planet by bamasite(m): 6:21am On Dec 10, 2016
As the people of Rivers State go to the polls today to exercise their civic rights, PUZZLES PLANET gives you the opportunity to exercise your Brains!

Your Brain needs to be exercised regularly and that is the job of PUZZLES PLANET!
We got a new Riddle/Brain trainer on the blog that will help you train your brain. Grab a piece of paper and a pen/pencil, then visit the blog and solve the riddles. Drop your solutions as comments! See you on the other side! Have fun:

“Someone called me on the phone,” explains Jack, “and when I asked with whom I was speaking,the person calling was surprised I didn't recognize the voice, since the mother-in-law of his mother is my mother. I didn't believe what the caller was saying, since I have no siblings.” What is the relationship between Jack and the caller?

SOURCE

Re: A Spanking New Brain Trainer From Puzzles Planet by bamasite(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2016
New puzzles uploaded on puzzles planet.
Attempt them now

http://puzzlesplanet..com.ng/2016/12/thursday-001-brain-workout-quiz-from.html
Re: A Spanking New Brain Trainer From Puzzles Planet by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: A Spanking New Brain Trainer From Puzzles Planet by bamasite(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
I don't understand your answer o..... grin
Re: A Spanking New Brain Trainer From Puzzles Planet by bamasite(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2016
*FREE BRAIN TRAINING PUZZLES FROM PUZZLES PLANET...... YULETIDE EDITION!*
*MONDAY 001*
http://puzzlesplanet..com.ng/2016/12/monday-001-puzzles-from-puzzles-planet.html
Re: A Spanking New Brain Trainer From Puzzles Planet by Martinez19(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2016
The caller is Jack's uncle or aunt(depending on the caller's sex) and is Jack's father's brother or sister (depending on the sex)
Re: A Spanking New Brain Trainer From Puzzles Planet by bamasite(m): 1:56am On Jan 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Racing / Asus Rog Strix G17 (2020)-(SOLD) / Playstation Games Account Sale & Games install, Online & Offline Play PS5 & PS4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.