Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post (34830 Views)

Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by sbabimbola(f): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
So they say that the environment contributes greatly to what you become...... I put it to you to STAND OUT!

WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED....
AND STILL CONQUERING

Shalom
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by mccoy47(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Shameless pig!
Giving excuses for your failure angry
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by paradigmshift(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
lmao...make u just die now ....u wey dey talk to me anyhow for Instagram, no b u dey seek advice up and down so..gerarrahere
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by Eibams60(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
just because kanye is suffering from Kim k stolen engagement ring diz fool (ode) wants to compare emself and kanye. see me see wahala
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Zedoo:

Err where did she bounce back to

She didn't crawl into a hole n cry , she continued making music n making money, even getting signed wivROC nation
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Who cares? undecided
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by OILSOUP: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Zedoo:

Mtchw...
Smh....
Will she see this?

Let him die and leave tiwa for you.... Chai....humans....

U CAN DIE AND FOLLOW HIM TOO...HOMO!

HE WANT HER TO CONTINUE FEEDING HIM, JUST LIKE DAT IDIOT SAFARI DAT NICKI LEFT.

BUM NIGGAS!

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by Phemmy82: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
The reconciliation is not because of love, the guy is broke...Tiwa is source of his living....
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by OILSOUP: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
I HATE BUM NIGGA (WASTE MAN), DEY GIVE US REAL NIGGAS BAD NAME.... angry

Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by godlovesyou77: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
whirlwind7:
Well, Tiwa has taken him back, right?

Nothing much that a regular supply of good home cooking, great bonking, and daily pocket money won't take care of.

So long as he spends the allowance on fruits, boli, ice cream and the occasional alomo bitters. Keep away from the brown and white powders, and perhaps you won't get suicidal anymore.

it will be tiwas undoing if she has to take this man back. Once a drug addict always a drug addict
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by pinkhill(f): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
mroop:
Tiwa Savage’s husband, Tunji Balogun, aka TeeBillz, has technically explained what led to his suicide attempt.

He urged people battling with drugs, alcohol and other forms of abuse to seek help.

Recall that Tiwa’s 2-year-old marriage to TeeBillz went sour after Teebillz’s rant on instagram where he accused Tiwa of infidelity.

But in reaction, the mother of one granted a 45 minutes tell-it-all interview in which she made shocking revelations about her husband. Following the fallout, Teebillz had attempted suicide but was rescued by R&B songster, Banky W.

He had gone on a rehab for alleged use of hard drugs and his suicide attempt. Months after the estranged couple literally set the social media ablaze, the father of two has advised those who find themselves in his shoes to always seek experts solution.

Source ::: http://opeyemiie..co.ke/2016/12/why-i-attempted-suicide-tiwa-savage-s.html?m=0

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNu4OMLh-BX/?hl=en

@op he only shared tyrese post on suicide.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by joelliving: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
One of the few meaningful comments ive seen in this thread!
Silentscreamer:
I hope dey reconcile.. They've really gone thru a lot.
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by yinmu(f): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
enoqueen:
One cannot comfortably check internet again.
It's tiwa and teeblizz everywhere you go.

Make new story show, I beg.

cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by Zedoo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
OILSOUP:

U CAN DIE AND FOLLOW HIM TOO...HOMO!

HE WANT HER TO CONTINUE FEEDING HIM, JUST LIKE DAT IDIOT SAFARI DAT NICKI LEFT.

BUM NIGGAS!

Hmmm short memory....she will be nowhere without him....
Her bum slut ass granting interviews to score cheap empathy from scores of pom-pom wielding cheerladies like you.
He invested his life in her, but then life is a b*tch...
Go get a shirt that says "Life" cos ure ***** too

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by Zedoo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
aflyingbird:

She didn't crawl into a hole n cry , she continued making music n making money, even getting signed wivROC nation

AND Her last relevant song was??
She will spread out for cheap American nobodies to hit d kitten for collabos n relevance.....
Spreading het husband out lyk dat,
Asking wumi n tunde obe for marriage tips ONSTAGE. Just to make the news.....
Money doesn't change people...it enhances their behavior.... Attention seeking ungrateful lady from day ONE.....
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by Dolly4u: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Not again! I think its best you now shut up angry sad
Y are u telling him to shut up? Think b4 reacting to anything
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by samsam2019: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Not again! I think its best you now shut up angry sad
how about you take your own advice and shove your opinion to where it truly belongs
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by RosaConsidine: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
It seems nobody read anything Teebillz wrote. Address what he has written and leave his motives to him. Why do you guys like living someone else's life for them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by ChinonsoDike2: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Can't you subhumans read?! Mental illness is a very serious issue in the black community (Africa and diaspora) because people shame the individuals that need help. Why are black people so bloody stupid?!
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
MsDelilah:
Who cares? undecided

I would like your signature if it were possible.

Omo pupa kiss

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by dominique(f): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why are we quick to react without comprehendinh? A whole lot of people on this thread did not even reae what he wrote up there. I tire for some people o
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by babeface3: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
mroop:
Tiwa Savage’s husband, Tunji Balogun, aka TeeBillz, has technically explained what led to his suicide attempt.

He urged people battling with drugs, alcohol and other forms of abuse to seek help.

Recall that Tiwa’s 2-year-old marriage to TeeBillz went sour after Teebillz’s rant on instagram where he accused Tiwa of infidelity.

But in reaction, the mother of one granted a 45 minutes tell-it-all interview in which she made shocking revelations about her husband. Following the fallout, Teebillz had attempted suicide but was rescued by R&B songster, Banky W.

He had gone on a rehab for alleged use of hard drugs and his suicide attempt. Months after the estranged couple literally set the social media ablaze, the father of two has advised those who find themselves in his shoes to always seek experts solution.

Source ::: http://opeyemiie..co.ke/2016/12/why-i-attempted-suicide-tiwa-savage-s.html?m=0

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNu4OMLh-BX/?hl=en
Nigger puts up excuses for his freaking maniacal spree as growing up in the hood where gun running, murder and rape is the order. That after years of relocating, its still there down his brains likening his to Kanye's kind of ordeal and making refusal to seek help a black thing. Hmmm. Dude, Kanyes case is different and if I may ask when did u relocate from the hood?
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by sweetilicious(f): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Yes we need help sometimes.
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by Kobicove(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
whirlwind7:
Well, Tiwa has taken him back, right?

Nothing much that a regular supply of good home cooking, great bonking, and daily pocket money won't take care of.

So long as he spends the allowance on fruits, boli, ice cream and the occasional alomo bitters. Keep away from the brown and white powders, and perhaps you won't get suicidal anymore.

You forgot to mention "Edible Catering" grin
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Vorpal:

I would like your signature if it were possible.

Omo pupa kiss

kiss

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by Wuminity(f): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
teebliz at it again cheesy
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by vansuco1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=mroop post=51790660]Tiwa Savage’s husband, Tunji Balogun, aka TeeBillz, has technically explained what led to his suicide attempt.

Stories that sucks
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by lafean20(f): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Millz404:
Bros if u wan kill ur self... Kill urself n get it over with.. We have bigger problems...

Can u believe pure water is now N20?
lmao
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by rafabenitez: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
In a sane and civilised society dis drug addict and his wife would have been arrested by the authorities for use of hard drugs and fr the wife knowing all these years yet kept quiet,by now both shud b cooling off in prison for drug offences n shud hv provided d necessary intel fr d tracking of dere suppliers,yet wat do we see,in nigeria d useless authorities turn a blind eye,pretend as if dey dint hear it ,set of hypocrites no wonder its called a ZOO.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by adefizzy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Reading the few comments from the first person to comment. it seems people just rush to comment without reading the article, just to be on the first page of the thread.

The guy just talked about what he has observed in black communities generally, and which is peculiar to black men and he gave his advice.
Re: Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post by Abillsable: 12:31am On Dec 11, 2016
Am I the only one who is smart here?I see people criticizing the guy for posting on his wall.He didnt post on Nairaland,he post on his instagram for his followers.Why criticize him?He also didnt post his own words he reposted Tyrese's own words!!Get brain sarcastic people!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shirley Ann Drags Stephen Alajemba To Court Over Misconduct With His Girlfriend / Nneka Onuorah: 'I Got 700 DMs From Nigerian Married Women Hitting On Me' / Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.