Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Make Bitcoins Daily With No Investments - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Bitcoins Daily With No Investments (1335 Views)

Cryptotab Browser - The Best Way To Earn Bitcoins Daily For Free! [Video] / Earn Free Bitcoins Daily By Just Installing An App On Your Fone / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Bitcoins Daily With No Investments by krimes: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2016
This is not an investment post. You invest nothing except your time.

All you need is a Bitcoin wallet that you can get free of charge.

Once you sign up with a Bitcoin wallet, you start earning daily. If you're dedicated enough you can earn up to 1 Bitcoin monthly.

What is it? It's Moon Bitcoin which is rated the best faucet site in the world. I have done a lot of faucet sites that pay pennies and never recommended any. This one however blew me off my feet.

If you want to earn real money, just click on my signature below to sign up. But first you need a Bitcoin wallet address.

Note: This is not a shady investment. You don't need downliners or stuffs like that. All you need is your time and an internet connection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Bitcoins Daily With No Investments by akinreals: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2016
Tell me more
Re: Make Bitcoins Daily With No Investments by fyre(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2016
i don't usually post or comment but Personally making A bit coin online is really difficult. It could take months. Seriously it s not easy at all. The best i've made is 0.19mBTC using bits for clicks and other platforms like epay where u go through various faucets for between 50-100 satoshi. They are about a 100 faucets so you make an about 9000+ satoshi daily. if you are consistent and have light and steady internet connection you could make up to 50000 satoshi daily. Now if you continue like this for a week then maybe in a month you might just have your bit coin. The lInk for bitsforclck s on my signture. please remember that you have to have a bitcoin wallet address/account before you start anythng.
Re: Make Bitcoins Daily With No Investments by nsybest: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Make Bitcoins Daily With No Investments by krimes: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2016
nsybest:

Please don't post your phone number. Just click on my signature below, sign up and start earning. You could be making 1 Bitcoin monthly equivalent to 700 dollars.
Re: Make Bitcoins Daily With No Investments by krimes: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2016
akinreals:
Tell me more

Follow the link on my signature and start earning. But first you need to open a Bitcoin wallet address. Remember you do all these with zero naira.

How cool is that?
Re: Make Bitcoins Daily With No Investments by ekanDamie: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2016
it's saying one cannoit roll due to proxy or VPN ish. and I don't use any of such
Re: Make Bitcoins Daily With No Investments by krimes: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2016
ekanDamie:
it's saying one cannoit roll due to proxy or VPN ish.
and I don't use any of such

That's quite strange as it's meant to be accessed from anywhere in the world. Try a different browser, maybe it's from the browser proxy settings.
Re: Make Bitcoins Daily With No Investments by ekanDamie: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
krimes:

That's quite strange as it's meant to be accessed from anywhere in the world. Try a different browser, maybe it's from the browser proxy settings.
I used 3 different browsers, same
Re: Make Bitcoins Daily With No Investments by krimes: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
ekanDamie:

I used 3 different browsers, same

Strange. I don't quite understand what's wrong
Re: Make Bitcoins Daily With No Investments by epospiky(m): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
When you've gathered reasonable amount of bitcoin you can then join me in this wonderful bitcoin platform. You will earn 164 bitcoin maximum within few months. You can buy bitcoin to start up as it takes time and commitment to achieve the capital from faucets. Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Earn $100 From Home Just By (pay Per View) / Sale On Binance At High Rate Without P2P / Transcorp Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.