Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) (90319 Views)

Victor Ayorinde - Missing Boy - Found Dead. / Man ‘set Free’ After A Bag Containing His Photo, A Moulded Image And Other Voodo / Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by Babacele: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Completely naked?.without food or water? No missing persons report? No frantic or erratic parents looking for him around the community? BS!
say it again baby. let them tell that to imbeciles! BS!!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by opking(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Na waa
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Datz no stick bro it's a ladder neither is it an attempted ritual but a black witchcraft gone wrong.He took d form of an animal b4 he enterd dere.
If itz rituals dat wall will be tamperd wit but d green algae abi spyrogira on d wall shows dat d wall wasn't tamperd wit.
The boy shuld betta change hiz ways or hiz next landing will be on a high voltage transformer or a barbed wire.
uncle are you insinuating that the boy might be a wizard

1 Like

Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
jonhemma11:
According to the photos shared by Nnamdi which was originally shared by ABN,a mysterious event happened in Ondo state yesterday as a boy of 12yrs was found in a middle of a moulded blocks.He sang for 3days before people decided to break the wall and rescue him.Below is the narration of the story...

'MYSTERY : WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

A mysterious event happened at ONDO ODUDUWA STREET, ONDO STATE.

A boy of about 12yrs old was found in the middle of moulded laid blocks.

It is beyond imagination, it is unexplainable,
The boy sang for like 3 days before the people around discover it was a human and began to break the wall.

Photo Credit Adesonya Stephen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/mystery-in-oduduwa-streetondoas-people.html
Hmmmmmmmmmm
All I see here is d devil's work
How can somebody be trapped there, and observe very well it an Olld block.
So God take control
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by ukwuijeuc: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
wonders shall never,what a world.thank God for the little boy's life.
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by ilynem(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
thesicilian:

Lol. I am a Christian who strongly believe in the supernatural. But I also know that an overwhelming majority of things we call spiritual are just natural phenomena. Just a few exceptions.
So we are on the same page then.

1 Like

Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kingbuhari:
uncle are you insinuating that the boy might be a wizard
No nephew hiz not.Hiz name iz ogumola olaniyi olayiwola.He plays nigerian nude futball league,he plays number 10.
He ad hiz frendz were in a training session so dere ball mistaknly enterd hiz neighbourz houz as dere ball enterd hiz neighbours houz he wantd to scale d fence to get d ball ad mistakenly fell into a tiny hole in d wall.Hiz frendz took to dere heels ad abandond him for dayz
Are u guyz happy now?

4 Likes

Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mille:

Keep deluding yourself. I'm sure the angels fed him too.

The good lord should rather have removed him from the mould in minutes rather than waste the precious time of the angels to keep him breathing for days.
the good Lord should have removed him??come down himself?? smh..human beings,after saving d boy and keeping him breathing so pple wud get d boy out u talking trash..after prayers y not wait fr d angels of God to bring ur needs to u theirselves..rubbish
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
hahn:

Is it a strange thing for Nigerian kids to play unclad?
playing unclad at such age ?
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by Seun(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
harveyspec:
where is seun? he should come give a logical explanation to this since he doesn't believe in the spiritual
He was drugged and placed in there and the cement hardened before he could free himself. Someone wanted to kill him without spilling any blood, basically.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
SIRmanjar:

No nephew hiz not.Hiz name iz ogumola olaniyi olayiwola.He plays nigerian nude futball league,he plays number 10.
He ad hiz frendz were in a training session so dere ball mistaknly enterd hiz neighbourz houz.As hiz ball enterd hiz neighbours houz he scaled d fence to get d ball ad mistakenly fell into a tiny hole in a wall.Hiz frendz took to dere heels ad abandond him for dayz
Are u guyz happy now?
which one be nude football
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kingbuhari:
which one be nude football
Bro u no uderstand.As una no wan belive in witchcraft I wan carry d story go atheist point of view.Make una mind rest.
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Bro u no uderstand.As una no wan belive in witchcraft I wan carry d story go atheist point of view.Make una mind rest.
abeg pieces the thing for me... are they gay ?
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by usibengate(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Na wow ooooo
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
DNA9:

Who was ur English teacher?
You are ask me who is my English teaching? ‎You, who are you teaching too
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by agrovick(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
He sang for 3 days?
My first question is how long has he been 'living' there
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Blessograo:
please did you just type your comment in English language?
No, I is typing in Ghana languagegrin
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by 247NewsUpdateNG: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Seun:
He was drugged and placed in there and the cement hardened before he could free himself. Someone wanted to kill him without spilling any blood, basically.

From its look, that structure is over two weeks old. Scientifically, how long does the most effective sedative last?
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
papauju:
Plumy question is how did he get in there, did he change to bird and or rat to enter there? Or was put in there by someone?

He was buried alive in the construction of the building for rituals of human sacrifice.
It is common practice among cultists in Nigeria.
Sometimes, they bury thir victims alive in the foundation of the building.
Others use cows. But the most wicked cultists use humans.
That is why cases of missing children and adults are common in these parts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by estherhadassah(f): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
seriously
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by 247NewsUpdateNG: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Orikinla:

He was buried alive in the construction of the building for rituals of human sacrifice.
It is common practice among cultists in Nigeria.
Sometimes, they bury thir victims alive in the foundation of the building.
Others use cows. But the most wicked cultists use humans.
That is why cases of missing children and adults are common in these parts.

Nicely put.
However, for better interpretation of certain words by most, there is a stern difference between cultism and occultism.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
DNA9:

Who was ur English teacher?
I wnt to believe a joke was intended there bcs if not...
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by jeylord20: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
kiddoiLL:
geeez!! obviously the Lord sent his angels to guide him n keep him breathing.
like serious!!!!
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
Which kind nonsense be this na?
E no get anything we I never see for this world ooo
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by rasazee(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
from my own point of view. if una look properly, the fence or wall has 2 layers of block. Meaning: d boy fell in between.

1 Like

Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
the evil that men do. this has a spiritual undertone. he was to be used for d completion of that house and more.
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
thesicilian:
There's nothing that's unexplainable. Probably crawled into a tiny space between 2 walls and got trapped.

I believe an insanity such as yours can be explained as well with the same view since you are daft enough to notice how archaic the walls/blocks are.

In case you are thinking about rebuking me; the blocks are old, indicating an old wall probably close or more than a year and secondly, the boy is darn skinny, an indication of malnutrition or starvation for definitely more than four months.

Advice: Use your head!
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by adellam16(f): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
thesicilian:
There's nothing that's unexplainable. Probably crawled into a tiny space between 2 walls and got trapped.
yea n he decided to crawl into d space naked. U r so smart NOT.
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by MONITZ: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
halmeyd:
hahaha baba weyrey!! i knew u would surely find one watery logic sha

U nor well,i swear!!!
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
wickedness in high places
Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by suraaj(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kingbuhari:
this Togolese cousins in Nigeria believe so much in
diabolical and traditional powers,
charms, native doctors (babalawo)
and juju medicine, this is why
there are so many human parts
factories in the land for human
rituals. Anyone that thinks it's a
lie, watch any their movie
starting to ending and if you don't
see babalawo
involved, then know that all i am
writing here is untrue trash... see as they used that boy do foundation of their house... AWOs will never cease to amaze me... TUFIAKWA
All those beating your ogogoro drinker flat HEAD father gave your prostitute of a mother have finally show results of you to be mentally and psychologically unbalance.the %%%% of ritual in both Yoruba movies and your igbo/Ibo flat HEAD movies is 50/90%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.