Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention (2525 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine / Meet Eva Chris: "My Curve Brings A Lot Of Attention" - Nollywood Actress Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by IntrovertedHuman(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Winners chapel couldn't withhold their excitement following the testimony of Mr and Mrs Simeon.

The couple testified on how the gender of their unborn twins baby was changed from female to male. Scan reports had earlier shown that Mrs Simeon was pregnant with two girls. But at delivery, she gave birth to two boys.

The tweet has since caused a stir on Nigerian Twitter with many arguing that it isn't a "testimony" while some others are saying it is the work of God.

http://www.coldgist.com/2016/12/take-look-at-this-winner-chapels-tweet.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by IntrovertedHuman(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
More

Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by thesicilian: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
So the girl child is now a disease that one needs a "miracle" to convert to male child?
And secondary, any enlightened person in the field of medicine will know that the accuracy of an Ultrasound Scan depends greatly on the skills if the operator, and the type of machine being used.
There's no miracle here, just generalised ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by BayLord01(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Religions ve turn black brain upside down, my wife did scan 4x and all indicated boy which she delivered a baby girl. Scan is just a prediction
Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by ajokebelle(f): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
My own is that are girls lesser humans
Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
Dwise11. You see my point?

Having girls instead of boys is now a miracle. Praise be to God he has taken away her shame!

Foolish people.
Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by mamatayour(f): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
With God ALL things are possible. There is nothing God can't do. Moreover, scans in Nigeria are sometimes shitty cos the machines are archaic and can't differentiate a boy from a girl. Most times they confuse awaiting mothers and make them get girl clothing whereas it's a boy undecided
Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
thesicilian:
So the girl child is now a disease that one needs a "miracle" to convert to male child?
And secondary, any enlightened person in the field of medicine will know that the accuracy of an Ultrasound Scan depends greatly on the skills if the operator, and the type of machine being used.
There's no miracle here, just generalised ignorance.

Choice is something! ..God has full capacity to grant the choice of our hearts! ... .... The couple hoped for 2 male twins Even before the wife conceived! ...The husband went to the extent of writing down the names ISAIAH AND ISAAC.... but after the wife conceived.. They went for scan and the reports showed Two female Babies! .... The husband said what he asked God for where two male children and as such went on to buy baby articles for 2 male children each! .... Upon delivery it turned out they were two male.... Scan said Two female.. Upon delivery it turned out to be the man's desire.. .2 male.. . THE MIRACLE WAS CHANGE IN GENDER ACCORDING TO THE COUPLES DESIRE

No one is saying female children are bad Or are cursed.. .like I said again we all have our heart desires and God has capacity to break protocols and fulfill Them.... Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by beylinko(m): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
I
KillerFrost:

Choice is something! ..God has full capacity to grant the choice of our hearts! ... .... The couple hoped for 2 male twins Even before the wife conceived! ...The husband went to the extent of writing down the names ISAIAH AND ISAAC.... but after the wife conceived.. They went for scan and the reports showed one male and a female! .... The husband said what he asked God for where two male children and as such went on to buy baby articles for 2 male children each! .... Upon delivery it turned out they were two male.... Scan said one male.. One female.. Upon delivery it turned out to be the man's desire.. .2 male.. . THE MIRACLE WAS CHANGE IN GENDER ACCORDING TO THE COUPLES DESIRE

No one is saying female children are bad Or are cursed.. .like I said again we all have our heart desires
and God has capacity to break protocols and fulfill Them.... Shalom!
You were there at SHILOH. People will just talk without finding out reasons for certain things. God bless you
Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by thesicilian: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
KillerFrost:

Choice is something! ..God has full capacity to grant the choice of our hearts! ... .... The couple hoped for 2 male twins Even before the wife conceived! ...The husband went to the extent of writing down the names ISAIAH AND ISAAC.... but after the wife conceived.. They went for scan and the reports showed one male and a female! .... The husband said what he asked God for where two male children and as such went on to buy baby articles for 2 male children each! .... Upon delivery it turned out they were two male.... Scan said one male.. One female.. Upon delivery it turned out to be the man's desire.. .2 male.. . THE MIRACLE WAS CHANGE IN GENDER ACCORDING TO THE COUPLES DESIRE

No one is saying female children are bad Or are cursed.. .like I said again we all have our heart desires and God has capacity to break protocols and fulfill Them.... Shalom!
Well, you're right.
Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by Oliviaxx(f): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
now this is some funny stuff
Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by Gratefulsoul(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Either male or female, children are gift from God.. Am yet to understand the testimony in this testimony..
Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by LIGHTERN0TE: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gratefulsoul:
Either male or female, children are gift from God.. Am yet to understand the testimony in this testimony..

You see... In life.. .everyone sees things from their own perspective.. .What you will climb the pulpit to share as a testimony .i might not regard as one... You may not see it as a testimony but the couple deemed it fit to share it as THEIR TESTIMONY.. .....

Children are gifts from God.. .absolutely! ... But from your perspective. .if I was a secondary school teacher who got a job at shell.. ...i shouldn't testify coz.. All jobs are jobs.?
Same way I revere that shell job is probably how the couple revere a male child.. ....like I said before everyone has a different perspective of things... .what you consider a testimony.. Wouldn't pass as a testimony to others... We just read and move on.....
Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by Gratefulsoul(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
LIGHTERN0TE:

You see... In life.. .everyone sees things from their own perspective.. .What you will climb the pulpit to share as a testimony .i might not regard as one... You may not see it as a testimony but the couple deemed it fit to share it as THEIR TESTIMONY.. .....

Children are gifts from God.. .absolutely! ... But from your perspective. .if I was a secondary school teacher who got a job at shell.. ...i shouldn't testify coz.. All jobs are jobs.?
Same way I revere that shell job is probably how the couple revere a male child.. ....like I said before everyone has a different perspective of things... .what you consider a testimony.. Wouldn't pass as a testimony to others... We just read and move on.....

I get your point but comparing jobs to human life isn't fair at all... Yea over here in Nigeria gender of the child matters but it shouldn't be so.. There are some people in that same church that are praying, fasting and believing God for a child but here we have someone thanking God not for giving them twins but for changing their sex.. Well, as you rightly said, let's just read and move on..
Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by enoqueen: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
The future shall tell. When you are faced with daughters-in-law then u will wish they were girls.
Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by sholatem(f): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Same happens to my brother's wife nah, throughout her antenatal her scan read female and she had twin both are male,it happens very well
Re: Take A Look At This Winner Chapel's Tweet That Has Garnered Lots Of Attention by idu1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
mamatayour:
With God ALL things are possible. There is nothing God can't do. Moreover, scans in Nigeria are sometimes shitty cos the machines are archaic and can't differentiate a boy from a girl. Most times they confuse awaiting mothers and make them get girl clothing whereas it's a boy undecided

You r not intelligent...

(1) (Reply)

See This Photo Of Couple That Is Going Viral / Teni’s boss sternly warns against buying G-Wagon and Range Rover / Lady Prepares Excess Kunu Drinks For Today's Election. See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.