Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) (3368 Views)

Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Miracle Ikechukwu Meets Julius Maada Bio President Of Sierra Leone (photos) / Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) by Moss9ja(f): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sierra Leone fan faints as Tekno Miles hit the stage at Freetown

Fast rising Nigerian singer, Tekno Miles, who arrived Freetown, Sierra Leone for a show was highly esteemed that his Sierra Leonean fans couldn't
wait to see him get on stage.

As Tekno Miles hit the stage, his Fans just couldn't get enough. Screams from the audience overpowered the music sound and all was just; Fans Screaming out!

A girl, supposedly a very big fan and lover of the Nigerian talent, Tekno Miles, fainted as she stepped on the stage where singer was set to perform.

All she needed was just a hug from the singer to gain consciousness. It was no magic, Tekno has achieved so much in a short while and is loved so much by fans from everywhere.

People say he's one of those artistes who "cook" their song before they hit the studio.

Other Nigerian talents like Tekno, Upcoming and fast rising include Lil Kesh, Reekado Banks, Patoranking and Sugarboy.

Source: https://www.moss9ja.com

Re: Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
That's one crazy fan who appreciates good music.

Nice one tekno for the hug.

it was so Magical i guess.
Re: Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) by Smellymouth: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tekno wan collect business from some pastors hand abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) by Afrok(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
For just a hug? shocked
I pity the mumu she'll be calling her boyfriendundecided

And to the first poster above me, I thought he's no longer doing drugs, what then is blocking his brainangry.

Magical kor, spiritual ni
Re: Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) by decatalyst(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
And this girl go get bf for her area ooo grin grin

No wonder this celebs gat so many baby mama....

Alhaji Tecno, one baby mama just surrender her self to you publicly grin ;DCongrat! cool
Re: Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) by 9jaCelebsVids: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) by kollintin(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
na wa o.is he nw running a miracle crusade or what.d girl self na wa wa.if d boyfriend see her what will he say.i laugh in chinese
Re: Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) by wilybebsy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Eeeeeeeh lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
If na me be the bf of the babe and I dey there..wahlai na Tekno go carry am go hospital.. oniranu grin
Re: Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Wetin She go do if na Wizkid?
Re: Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin

The cassava MUST be GOOOOD tongue
Re: Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) by angelTI(f): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
The way some girls/ladies behave is annoying and strange

Faint because of a celebrity? God forbid!

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky New Look In Makeup Photos / Vandora Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As Her Boob’s Fall Out #bbnaija (video) / Fake Death Of LGBT XXXTENTACION Freemason Entertainment Sodomite Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.