Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

These Facts About Chris Oyakhilome Will Throw You Off Balance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Facts About Chris Oyakhilome Will Throw You Off Balance (1520 Views)

Davido Tweet About Chris Brown Being Part Of His Groomsmen / Simi Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Saying Woman Wasn't God's Original Idea / Bobrisky's Throwback Will Throw You Aback! What! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Facts About Chris Oyakhilome Will Throw You Off Balance by Rayloverscrib: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is an article written about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy worldwide by a former pastor of the church. He actually spent 15 years in the church under the senior pastor.

I later discovered it was related to a photo widely spread online by Oyakhilome's supposed member where she was practically calling him(Chris) Kings of kings and Lord of lords.

Please read the article with a critique's mind.

Read here: http://www.loverscrib.com/2016/12/these-facts-about-chris-oyakhilome-will.html
Re: These Facts About Chris Oyakhilome Will Throw You Off Balance by Rayloverscrib: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is the picture. What do you think?

Re: These Facts About Chris Oyakhilome Will Throw You Off Balance by Airforce1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Na dem sabi
Re: These Facts About Chris Oyakhilome Will Throw You Off Balance by gistsstack(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jesus is the only Eze Ndi Eze (king of kings). Stop giving titles he Neva wished for. There are better ways of sending BD wishes.
Re: These Facts About Chris Oyakhilome Will Throw You Off Balance by kollintin(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
shocked
Re: These Facts About Chris Oyakhilome Will Throw You Off Balance by Rayloverscrib: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
gistsstack:
Jesus is the only Eze Ndi Eze (king of kings). Stop giving titles he Neva wished for. There are better ways of sending BD wishes.

But people say that's how they practically worship him.

I know they are not faking it.

(1) (Reply)

All Most Beautiful Girl Pageant In Nnewi Disqualified / Who Is Your Favourite? Between Baba Suwe, Mr Latin And Okunnu [see Photos] / I Have Igbo Accent And I'm Proud Of It - Paul Okoye Of Psquare (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.